Chapter 27

Cody POV

I woke up the sound of cries. And it was baby cries. I moved slowly not to wake Aaliyah. I hurried into the first room which was Aleyshia's.

Me: "I'm here." I said picking her up.

Cody was still crying so I walked in there picking him up too.

I walked into the living room and put their bottles in the microwave. I sat Cody on the couch and he started to cry again. I sat Aleyshia in my lap and kept rocking her slowly swaying my legs slowly.

I changed Cody's diaper and then Aleyshia's. After the microwave went off I got the bottles.

Me: "How the hell am I going to do this?" I said holding the bottles.

Aaliyah: "I'll help you."

I jumped and turned around to see her holding Cody. I gave her a bottle and I fed Aleyshia.

Aaliyah: "This life, is the best."

We sat down and watched TV. And then we just continued to watch TV.

She held Aleyshia while I sat Cody on my lap. He fell asleep on me so I reclined my side and laid back.

Me: "Why is Queen Latifa so dramatic?"

I looked over and Aaliyah was asleep cradling a sleeping Aleyshia. I smiled and closed my eyes.

(3 Months Later)

Christian; "I got them. Y'all just got one night away."

Aaliyah: "Okay. Be careful."

Me: "Bro I'm trusting you with my life's."

Christian: "Get out!"

Aaliyah: "Okay. " We both walked out the house and to our limo.

Aaliyah: "First day out the house without the babies."

Me: "Yeah." I smiled and kissed her hands.

Aaliyah: "The dogs?"

Me: "They'll be fine. They're in the kennel."

Aaliyah: "So we're eating then what?" She said looking at me smiling

Me: "For real?"

Aaliyah: "What? I'm serious."

Me: "We'll see."

We pulled up at the restaurant and our driver opened the door. Aaliyah got out and I followed. We walked down the red carpet to the grand opening of a new famous restaurant called "Fancy."

It was genuinely made for rich people and I consider myself very wealthy.

We were taken to our reserved table and took a seat. The room was red and gold. They was Jenifer Hudson sitting in the corner. And some more people.