Chapter 8

Aaliyah POV

(Doctor's office)

Me and Cody sat in the office holding hands. The doctor did a screening on my stomach. I hope it means its gonna come sooner. But twins? Nah. I ain't having that at all. The doctor came back In after 10 minutes.

Cody: "Well what is it Dr. Kamerson?"

Dr. Kamerson: "Well we can't really tell because your four months still but all we see is one baby. But there might be a baby on the other side."

Me: "What do you mean might?" I gave a scared tone.

Dr. Kamerson: "Well here ", he handed me a paper that was an ultra sound somewhat. " Its this baby and possibly one on the other side if you look closely. "

I looked harder and he was right. It was a small form of something on the other side. Please just be some food.

Me: "Is that unhealthy?"

Mr. Kamerson: "Well the baby will move around so at your next appointment you'll know for sure."

Me: "So can you be my doctor?"

Cody: "To help deliver the baby?"

Dr. Kamerson: "Your gonna have to recommend me.."

Me: "Where can I do that at?"

Dr. Kamerson: "Leave a note at the front desk."

Cody: "Can you sign and approve the note?"

Dr. Kamerson: "Yes."

I pulled my little notepad at my Michael Kors.I wrote down

'I personally recommend to have Dr. Kamerson help me deliver my baby. He is an awesome doctor.

Aaliyah Prescott

Dr. John Kamerson

Me: "Well thanks for everything. See you again." I got up shaking his hand.

Cody: "Thank you." they gave a strong hand shake.

We walked out the room and to the front desk. The Lady was on the phone so I gave her the note and kept on moving. As we walked to the car Cody stopped. I turned around to face him And he looked lost.

Cody: "Twins?" he have a upset look.

Me: "Possibly.  We can't say yet."

Cody: "Welp."

Me: "What's wrong with that? "

Cody: "We don't have room for an extra baby in that house."

Me: "We have a baby room. We can just add another. "

Cody: "Or we can move. Considering Sarah knows where we live."

Me: "Than baby let's go house shopping. "

Cody: "Can We later? I'm hungry."

Me: "OK. "

We got in the car And he drove to Denny's. I sat in the car for a couple of  minutes. I really wasn't hungry. But I still gotta eat. I got out And Cody was standing by the door waiting.