Chapter 16

Aaliyah POV

(Because my screen is cracked, there's defiantly gonna be mistakes.)

I sat in class taking notes. I have so much work to catch up on. I think I missed about two weeks notes and a test. I gotta get this under control if I wanna graduate in two months. After I graduate high-school I immediately got in college.

I want to be a Lawyer and a councilor. I'm going for a Masters degree. My dream is to actually own a business. Maybe I should save and invest in one. I'll probably open a business for teenagers and preteens dealing with things.

I can like help them with almost everything. Well that's if they'll let me.

???: "Aaliyah? Pay attention. " My classmates said.

Me: "Yeah Thanks. I was thinking. "

Britt: "Everything okay?!

Me: "Yeah. Just thinking. Having second thoughts."

Britt: "About? "

Me: "What I wanna be in life."

Britt: "Well just talk to me after class. You need to finish getting caught up."

Me: "Okay. Lunch? "

Britt: "Yeah."

I finished taking notes. After my last class I walked to my car I sat in there for about three minutes. Then I seen Britt coming over.

Britt was a blonde. She had a very country accent. She dressed very casual. Today she had on a while v neck shirt and a black skirt that touched her knees. She was very quiet but she talks to me like I'm her best friend. Which wasn't a problem.

I got out my car and locked it.

Britt: "Where we eating?

Me: "Where you wanna eat at?!"

Britt: "Don't matter to me."

Me: "Grandy's sound good."

Britt; "Yeah. "

We got in my car and rolled out. It was silent for a Little while. It was a comfortable one.

Britt: "How you get a car like this? "

Me: "My fiance bought it for me."

Britt: "This is nice.!"

Me: "Thanks. I want another car."

Britt: "Soo. How's the pregnancy? " she had a light smile one her face.

Me: "It's going good. I'm ready for them to come out. "

Britt: "Yeah. You're so big.

We finally arrived and ordered our food. I paid with an act of kindness. She ate it like she haven't ate know years. I wander why.

Britt: "Are you gonna eat?"

Me: "I'm not really hungry. "

Britt: "I'm ready when you are."

We left out and got in the car. I wanted to ask her what's wrong But I didn't. She seemed a little disturbed. I feel like I'm off my game today too (Literally). I drove her Home and she gathered her stuff.

Britt: "Thanks."

Me: "Welcome. "

I waited for her to go in the house. When she did I drove off. I decided to go home. I have some papers to feel out for school. I'm going to just think of a great paying job. I pulled up and got out. Nobody was at the house But me.