Chapter 23

Cody POV

Mark: "Y'all ready?" He said taking a swig of his beer.

Travis: "I'm ready g." He said driving off.

Christian: "Let's get this over with." He said cocking his gun back.

Me: "Aaliyah mad at me."

I felt bad that I left already. But I got to keep my familia safe. Especially my babies. I'll be damn if anybody hurt them. I got angry and I felt the tears build up.

Christian: "Aye bro. Calm down."

Mark: "Cody you alright?" He placed his hand on my shoulder but in a quick flash I jerked away.

Travis: "Ayye dude calm down. I know you're upset about that threat but don't take it out on us. I got babies too. A boy and a girl as well."

Mark: "I got MY baby girl."

Christian: "And I got my seeds still. I don't want no kids."

I tuned them out but still heard them talking. It sounded like mumbles to me but I honestly don't care.

We pulled up to Peter house knowing security would be on break at this time. I got out and headed for his truck. I climbed in the very back and waited.

Christian and Travis drove up a couple of houses and parked. Mark acted drunk and walked up yo the door. He knocked and of course Pete answered. I saw Mark grab him and pull him to the truck. They both got in the back seat and I pulled a bag over Pete's head.

Me: "Start it."

Pete: "Wow."

I put my gun to his head and cocked it back.

Me: "Shut the fuck up!"

Pete: "OK. Sir."

Me: "I'm warning you." I said through gritted teeth.

I pistol whipped him once and his head fell indicating he was knocked. I snatched the bag off and sat it down.

I wrapped the rope and tape around him. Christian brung the three dummies over to the car and we set them up.

When the truck was started we ran to the F-150. I saw his security come around with they're guns. They instantly started shooting up the Escalade.

Then they ran up and opened the door.

Man 1: "Oh shit."

Man 2: "We killed Pete."

I started my truck and pulled off. I didn't want to be noticed. I sped down the block and soon I was on the black narrow rode. I felt bad that I just killed him.

He was always there for me and Christian. Sometimes Mark.

Christian: "Cody?"

I nodded my head and kept my eyes on the rode.

Christian: "Its over."

I was finna say something then my phone rang. I answered it through my truck and waited for it to connect.

Me: "This Cody."

???: "Cody?" A female weird voice asked.

Me: "Who is this?"

The name was unknown which was suspicious.

???: "Christian?" She asked in a nonchalant way.

Christian: "Who the fuck are you?"

???: "You hurt the wrong girl." She said with a evilish laugh.

Me: "Who the fuck is this?"

???: "I guess I'll start by killing everyone of you one by one."