Chapter 18

Aaliyah POV

(Two Days Before The Wedding)

Shardae: "Aaliyah I'm finna slap the hell out of you if you don't calm down."

Me: "I'm like so nervous. I'm due one day after my wedding. And I can barely walk with these damn sumo wrestlers inside of me."

Karen: "You're gonna look great. The dress is beautiful and we can't really tell you're pregnant in it."

Shardae: "You're worried for nothing."

Shannon: "Is Melissa coming?"

Me: "I haven't heard back from her in months. I even drove out there to her parents house and she wasn't there."

I'm really hurt that I haven't heard from my best friend. Even though she made a mistake I never judged her. She's still my best friend. I hate how she just left without saying anything.

Shardae: "So what are you going to do for this little bachlorette party?"

Me: "Well I'm pregnant so not much."

Shannon: "You honestly can't do anything with the pregnancy. Especially being due in less than a week."

Me: "We're going to just have a movie night and be girly."

Shannon: "can we at least have a female dancer?"

Karen: "Excuse me?" She asked with a check yourself look.

Me and Shardae laughed. We talked for about a hour more then they left. Cody cane from upstairs and walked into the kitchen. So I followed him without him noticing.

Cody: "Wow. I'm getting married. To this beautiful lady behind me."

What the living heck.?

Me: "Nigga how you see me?"

Cody: "Because I'm a triple OG nigga. Whaassupp. "

Me: "Anyways have you found a house?'

Cody: "Yeah. Three bed, two bath, two car garage, living room, dining room, kitchen, and a patio set. "

Me: "I like that. I don't want my kids in such a big house like this."

Cody: "Yeah. Me either. Have you found you a car?"

Oooohh. I totally forgot about that.

Me: "No not yet. I might get a white 2014 Ford Explore."

Cody: "That sounds cool. You sure you want to trade your Mercedes?" He said kissing my neck.

Me: "Yeah. Its to much for such a young kid like me. " I pushed him off me slowly.

Cody: "Ohhhkkkaayy then. But I'm finna go watch my Animal Planet in the theatre one last time."

Me: "Let's make it a date."

Cody: "I'll be by around 7:30 to get you. You got a hour."

Me: "Well I'll go get ready."

I wobbled up stairs to the shower. I let my water run and got in. The water was hot and soothing. I washed myself up. Man NY stomach was so freaking big. I wish I could sit down and do this.

I got out and dried myself off . Well most of myself. I wonder how my twins gonna look. They're gonna be identical. A boy and a girl. Cody Jr. And Aleyshia. I put on some pink and white camo pajama pants. Cody's large pink polo t shirt.

I sat on the bed and put my socks on. I need to do something to my hair. I decided since I really wasn't going to see Cody tomorrow to make it sexy. I combed it out parted the back... I let my back stay down and put the top in a ponytail. I had my little bain on the side.