Chapter 24

Aaliyah POV

I woke up to the sound of the door closing... It was a nurse coming in to open the blinds.

Nurse: "Good Morning Hun. Need anything?"

I could use some gum. And my babies

Me: "Yes. Can I see my kids?"

Nurse: "They're asleep but sure."

I looked around and didn't see Cody. I sighed and got up. My body was a little week. I grabbed my phone and seen I had a lot of notifications.

I seen I had a text from my mom. She said she'll be on her way about a hour ago. I smiled and checked Cody's message.

Cody: "Babe I'm going to go get us some cloths. Be back in about two hours." 9:14

Me: "Okay. My mom is on her way." 9:47

Nurse: "Okay now. Right this way. "

I followed her out the room and through the halls. She was a young white lady.

She had golden blonde hair and flawless skin. Some green eyes and she had a nice shaped body in her scrubs.

Me: "How long do I have to stay?"

Nurse: "The doctor is thinking about releasing you today."

Me: "Yaay."

Nurse: "Here you are." She smiled and stopped me at the window...

I saw Aleyshia and Cody still asleep. They were so cute. Aleyshia was curled up while Cody was more straightened.

Me: "She sleeps like me when I'm alone. And he sleeps like his dad when he's alone."

Nurse: "They are precious. And already she's going to be a fighter."

I looked at the nurse and smiled.

Me: "Yeah. She grabbed onto my hair as well."

Me and the nurse chuckled and I headed back to my room. When I settled back down my mom came in.

Mom: "Good Morning baby."

Me: "Heey mom."

Mom: "How are you?" She asked kissing my cheek.

Me: "I'm fine and you?"

Mom: "Oh marvelous honey. "

Me: "What you up to for today?"

Mom: "Going shopping later. Just decided to come out here. And see my four babies. "

I gave a shocked look hearing her say four.

Mom: "What?"

Me: "Four?"

Mom: "Oh yes. You, the babies, and Cody."

Me: "Awwww. That's sweet. They're still sleep." I pouted and crossed my arms.

Mom: "Honey enjoy it. " she said fixing my hair.

Me: "I need to take it down."

Mom: "I loved it."

I switched the subject quickly.

Me: "So when you gonna start dating mom?"

Mom: "I am. As a matter of fact that's what I'm shopping for. I got a big date tonight."

Me: "Oooh. Get it."

Mom: "You need to come down. Go the gym with me sometime. We can get some food."