Chapter 3

Cody POV

(At the basketball court )

Mark: "Ayye bro! You alright?"

Me: "Yeah. I'm good.."

Christian: "No you not! What's up witcha? "

Mark: "Man I hope you still ain't worrying about the girls being pregnant. "

Me: "I just don't know. I don't wanna be a disappointment."

Christian: "Is it because of Our father never being there but always sending money?"

I got filled with anger and blew up. I walked into the house and straight to my room. I went in my room and locked the door. I layed down and tried to chill. I turned on the tv and watched animal planet.

Christian: "Cody?"

Mark: "Ayye man. Open the door."

Me: "Go away."

Christian: "Don't forget about Peter man. He will be here soon."

Me: "Yeah. I'm finna go to sleep."

I put my music in my ears and went to sleep.

Tina POV

Me: "I hope you can get the boys to look decent daddy."

Peter Man: "I got you mama. Now give daddy some sugar so I can get on out of here."

I gave him a kiss. And He grabbed my butt. He was so freaking freaky.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Tina Michelle Wilson and I'm 31. I'm 5'10 and have a body of a goddess. My skin is a dark but golden color (like brown sugar). I'm very loving and caring if you get to know me but I don't tolerate stupidity at all.

I'm Peter's wifey to be. I used to be a stripper making about $5,000- $10,000 dollars a Night. I met Peter there and He saved my life. He took me in and treated me like a Queen so now he's gonna be my King. Judge me if you want too, I really don't care. You wouldn't have the guts to tell me to my face so I ain't gone trip.

Anyways I bet y'all are wandering about this meeting me and the girls have. Well the girls has never been on a real date besides Aaliyah. But I wanna set them up on one that I know is real. Yeah I was a stripper but I still have been on some pretty good dates.

I'm gonna take the girls to get their nails done. Then get there hair done. While I'm doing that Pete's gonna go get the boys groomed. I want them time dine like It's there last. So I'm gonna put the girls behind a glass window that They can't see out of but the boys can see them.

I'm gonna put the girls in a blind fold, hand cuffs, and tie there mouths so they can't talk. They won't be able to see, hear, or do anything. All that with there sexy look. The rest of it is gonna be a surprise. But my girls are here. Ahaha. I got to go. See y'all soon.