Chapter 14

Aaliyah POV

I was talking to Cody when all of a sudden he got a call. Then he jumped up and ran upstairs. What's he doing? I followed him up the stairs. He was in our room in  the closet.

Me: "Baby where you going?"

Cody: "Got to go handle something."

Me: "Which is?"

Cody: "I don't know. Peter called and said code 23."

Me: "What's that?"

Cody: "Somebody broke into the trap." he said pushing pass me.

Me: "Cody?"

Cody: "Baby I have to go."

Me: "No. Don't."

Cody: "I have to. I love you." he ran down the stairs.

Me: "Be careful! I love you too."

He was out the door. I'm really worried about him. I hate that they work for Peter. He's probably gonna kill somebody or get killed. And they don't even have Mark to be with them.

I sat on my bed crying. Why am I so worried. He's gonna come home I told myself. We still have to get this wedding planned. I have to go see the wedding planner in a hour. I got up to go take a shower.

I washed my hair and got out to blow dry. Then I brushed and combed it out. I walked to my closet to get something to wear.  I pulled out a black dress that went to my feet. Some black flats and of course my gold.

I put on my bra and blaahh! I got dressed and sat down looking at my phone. I picked a amazing wedding planner. She does them topnotch weddings. I gotta call Leesha to see if she's still going.

Me: "Where you at?"

Leesha: "Outside."

Me: "Okay. I'll be down in a second."

Leesha: "Alright."

I walked downstairs to see Shardae. I unlocked the door to let Leesha in. Shar' had on a black Hollister shirt with black pants. She's so little. Her black and pink Jordan's to match her shirt.

Shardae: "Girl I'm a little late give me a minute."

Me: "I gotta fix my hair."

I went into the bathroom and combed it up. I put it in a ponytail that was mid-high. It was so much hair like wow. Then Shardae came in and her hair was nearly almost the same. She had a hump in hers that looked professionally done.

She brushed put in her gold ear rings that sparkled. She looked good. Shardae had on a peach dress that went a little passed her knees with some peach flats.

I walked into the living room to see Leesha holding Shar. Leesha was wearing the exact same thing as Shardae. Leesha's hair was down. Her hair touched her shoulder and was golden blonde.

She had Chinese bangs and had longer hair on the sides of her hair. I don't know what that was called. I sat on the couch texting all my old friends that I missed. I think I might have my wedding by water.

Shardae: "I'm ready."

Me: "Let's go."

We got up and walked outside after locking up. Cody took my car so we drove his truck. I actually enjoy driving his truck. It's just so nice and comfy. I got on the highway and it was a good 30 minute drive.

Leesha: "The boys gonna meet us there?"

Me: "He said they had business to handle."

Shardae: "So that's a no?"