Chapter 9

Cody POV

(Three days later)

It's about 5:30. I got my cast removed earlier. My arm has been Good. Which is Good so I can use it.

Me: "Why you acting all sad?"

Aaliyah: "You the one mad."

Me: "What that have to do with sad?"

Aaliyah: "It's still an emotion right?"

Me: "Answer the question. "

Aaliyah: "I don't know. What if I have another one?"

Me: "Another what? "

Aaliyah: "Don't make me say it."

Me: "I don't know what you talking about."

Aaliyah: "Miscarriage." she busted out crying, falling onto the bed.

Me: "Baby! " I lifted her up to hold her in my lap. "We just gotta keep faith and pray for the best. "

Aaliyah: "I just don't know. If I wasn't ready for one baby, why would I be ready for two?"

Me: "That's a question you take to God."

Aaliyah: "Yeah." She wiped her face and got up. "Now get out." she said in a serious tone.

What the hell she mean.

Me: "What the!? Why?"

Aaliyah: "So I can have some alone time. Bye."

Me: "Aight. I gotcha."

I walked out the room and downstairs. When I was walking down Melissa was at the door talking to somebody. It was some real short girl. She hella pretty but Oh well.

Melissa: "Oh right. Cody this is Leesha. Leesha this is Cody. Aaliyah's fiance. "

Me: "Whassup. "

Leesha: "Hey?"

Melissa: "Well let's finish showing you around and introducing you to everyone. "

They walked into the living room and I followed. Leesha seen Mark and walked over to him. SMACK SMACK!

Leesha: "Don't ever call another one of these girls out their name. Or I'll show you what I'm really about."

Mark sat there holding his face. I tried holding in my laugh. But his face gave it all away. Me and Christian sat there rolling. Mark didn't say or move a muscle.

We was watching the animal planet channel for about a hour and a half..I walked upstairs to go get my phone. As I neared I heard the girls talking and the tv. I opened the door and walked in.

Melissa: "Speak of the devil."

Aaliyah: "Uhhh? what is it? "

Shardae: "Hurry up and leave."

Who the hell talking to like that. In my house? In my room? On my bed? Eating my snacks. Awh naaawww.

Me: "The fawk."

Shardae: "Niggah leave already. "

Leesha: "Powder anyone? "

Me: "I'll beat all y'all asses at one time."

Melissa ran up on me and I quickly dodged her making her fall. Then Leesha jumped up and put me in the headlock. I fell on my knees. Is she a midget I wonder. Next thing I was on my back getting jumped. Punches and kicks I got up and through Melissa on the bed.