Chapter 6

Aaliyah POV

I got in the silver BMW that Shardae was in. I started the car up and we drove off.

Melissa: "Let's go eat somewhere. "

Me: "Ihop?"

Shardae: "I thought he wouldn't ever hurt me. " she busted out crying.

I pulled over on the side of the highway. I got out the car and walked over to Shardae. Melissa was hugging her and I joined in. I cried a little too.

Melissa: "Its gonna be okay Shardae. "

Shardae: "I don't wanna lose him. I love Mark and thats my baby daddy. He meant the world to me."

Me: "He'll be back."

I don't like him so why talk good about him. I wanna go home. I got out the hug and walked around to the driver side. I opened the door and got in.

Me: "Im going home. Let's go." I said starting up the car.

I sped home and parked. I ran in the house and to the room.

Shardae: "Aaliyah what's wrong?"

Me: "I'm leaving. "I said going in my room.

I guess your wondering what's wrong with me. I just realized it's my fault that my baby was in the hospital. That moment Shardae and Melissa came in the room. Then Cody and Christian.

Cody: "Baby what's wrong?" He said huggin me from behind.

Me: "So all this is my fault? "

Melissa: "No it's not."

Shardae: "Can somebody tell me what happen?"

Christian: "I don't think -"

Me: "I got it Christian. "

Cody: "Get comfortable."

Shardae sat on the bed. Christian sat on the chair and Melissa sat on his lap. Cody sat on the bed next to me. I took a deep breath and let it out. This is finna be a long story.

Me:  "Cody and Christian had went to Peter's for something. I don't know what it was. I was watching tv and Melissa was talking to on the phone.  I got a text from Alexis saying Cody was in trouble. That's the first time she had texted me in 4 months. But anyway I replied saying who is this and how? I thought Alexis was dead so I ran upstairs. I changed into a black tank top and some camo pants with my black combat boots. Something was telling me to call him but I didn't. I went downstairs to tell Melissa. Then Alexis texted me back saying I just saw a girl following them shooting. There at Peters hide out spot. Good luck. I knew she was talking about the trap house. I grabbed Melissa and we left. " I looked in the mini fridge and got a pineapple  Jarrito. I popped the top and took a sip.."So when me and Melissa pulled up we saw Sarah. I snuck up behind her and put her in a choke hold. I asked her where the boys was and then I seen Christian. Melissa ran to him and then I seen Cody. I pushed Sarah on the ground and walked over to him. Sarah got up and just starred at me. We were finna leave when she pulled out a gun. Christian here "I pointed my hand at him " kicked her and the gun flew up in the air. Me and Melissa dived for the gun but I get it."

Melissa: "No doubt she was gonna get it. I can't catch at all."

We all gave out a little laugh.

Me: "So I had the gun and Sarah laid on the ground. I had no intentions on shooting or killing her. She got up and the boys got the car. I dropped the rounds and just stripped the gun. As I was pulling the top part off it bent down and even twisted a little.  Then I threw it all at her. It couldn't be repaired so she could have it. She asked Do you think this is over. I looked at her with a stank face But I let it go. Come on Melissa. I started walking to the car and I heard I'll be back. But next time it's over. I turned around looking at her when I noticed Melissa on her way over there. Now y'all see Sarah has a body because her daddy is pretty huge. Melissa don't! I yelled But it's to late. Melissa ran up on her and slapped her But Sarah threw a punch that took Melissa off her feet so smoothly. She first grabbed her hair and started swinging her around and hitting her. Melissa got up and grabbed her hair, threw to successful punches but lost grip.   Then Sarah pulled her hair and started kicking her. I ran over there to stop it. Then the boys came and tried separating them. We finally got Melissa up but I'm not done yet. I looked at Sarah whose nose was bleeding from that one hit. I walked up and pushed her down and then Cody grabbed me. She sat on the ground and smiled. So you see, I  could have killed the girl. But it's not worth it. When I pushed her she did nothing. But I guess it's still my fault. So Cody, I apologize for this happening to you. Mark was right, I could have finished her off But I didn't. " I grabbed my purse and walked out the door.