Chapter 10 (Note inside)

Aaliyah POV

Shardae: "Guys. It's time."

Me: "Okay. Give us 5 minutes."

Oh my gosh. I hurried up and got out of bed. I threw on my gray sweat pants and jacket. Yeah It's made by Starter. but anyway I grabbed my stuff and went out the room.

Melissa: "Ewwwwww. "

Shardae: "Help me. "

Cody: "Come on down the stairs. I'll get the truck."

Melissa: "I'll get the BMW."

Shardae had water everywhere. I thought we had three more days.

Me: "Come on. Slowly. "

I held her hand as we walked down. Where the hell is Mark. Leesha came in looking around. I got Shardae down to the last stair.

I'm freaking out. This girl is really scaring me. I got her to the truck. Cody and Mark was in the truck already. They got out to help us get her in the back seat. Leesha got in the passenger seat as I got in the back with her and Mark.

Shardae: "Oh. This really hurts."

Me: "Just breath. "

Mark: "I'm here with you."

Leesha: "Y'all have a bottle of water?"

Mark: "Not the time for a drink."

He needs to grow up. TBH Shardae deserves better. I gotta call I have to make. It's gonna do my girl better. And I hope it tears Mark up. I'm tired of him and his bullshii.

Leesha: "It's for her dumb fuck."

Me: "This is not the time y'all. Chill."

Shardae: "Woah."

Me: "Just breath."

Shardae: "Aaliyah relax."

I really couldn't relax. I was truly scared out my mind.

Me: "I'm okay."

Shardae: "No you're not."

Me: "I am."

Shardae: "You're crying worse then me. " she squeezed my hand.

Cody: "We're here."

Shardae: "Time to have a baby."

Me: "Good luck." I busted out crying. Why am I emotional and it's not my baby.

Leesha: "Aaliyah relax."

Shardae: "You gotta help me deliver". she pulled my arm as she got out.

Instantly some nurses and doctors came putting her on a stretcher. I held her hand tight as she held mine. I walked with her to the room.

Me: "I gotta surprise for you."

Shardae: "What?"

Me: "You'll see."

Just then a young man came around the corner. Zamn. He noticed Me and Shardae but him and Shardae made eye contact and he gave a smirk.

Shardae: "That's what you call a Carmel mocha."

Me: "That's what you call a future."

Shardae: "Well yeah. "

They told me to wait as they changed her clothes. Mark, Leesha, Cody, Melissa, and Christian came to the room finally. Mark stood by her but Shardae just zoned him out I can tell..