Chapter 17

Cody POV

(Morning )

I felt the bed move and I  looked up. Aaliyah was getting ready for school.

Me: "Good Morning. "

She looked back at me and turned her head.

Aaliyah: "Morning. "

I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked to the door and stood there.

Aaliyah: "Your truck is downstairs. "

Me: "How'd you get it?"

Aaliyah: "Just worked a little magic.  But I gotta go. Meeting Shardae and Shar'Maine for breakfast. " I can tell she was lying.

Me: "Aight. "

I stood at the door waiting for her to come. I was gonna give her a juice, quick, kiss. She stood up and walked towards me.

Aaliyah: "Bye."

Me: "I luh you." I kissed her.

Biting down on her lip. She gasped and kissed back. Entering my tongue the kiss was deep enough.

She backed away and looked at me.  She looked sad for some reason.

Me: "Why are you sad? "

Aaliyah: "I have to go Cody. "

Me: "Pleased tell me."

Aaliyah: "No. Move out the damn door way".

Me: "Okay. Stop getting upset."

Aaliyah: "Shut up."

Me: "What the Fuck is wrong with you? "

Aaliyah stopped at the stairs and looked at me. But I'm upset because bae is upset. And now I need to know.

Me: "What is it?"

Aaliyah: "Yesterday when I was on my way to come get you I lost control of my car. Luckily I only hit the curb. I snuck out and went to the hospital last night because my stomach was hurting. And one of my babies is is hurt in a way. Still gonna live but I'm scared."

My eyes teared up. I walked over and held her closely.

Me: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Aaliyah: "Because I didn't want you tripping. Or going crazy."

Me: "I'm driving you to school and picking you up. "

Aaliyah: "Okay. I'll be downstairs. "

Christian: "Good Morning!" He walked in yelling.

I put my shirt on and walked downstairs. Aaliyah was talking to Christian.

Me: "I'm ready baby. "

Aaliyah: "OK. "

I opened the door and she came out. I walked around observing the car and her rim was busted. ND she got to get a new tire . Probably about $1000 bucks. No biggy.

She got in the truck and I closed her door. Then ran around and got in.  I drove off and it was silent.  But it was a peaceful silence so I ain't tripping.