Chapter 24

• Dedicated to All my bieberific readers xxxxxxxx

I normally don't do notes at the beginning of the chapter, but it's really important. [So keep in mind that if I ever have something at the beginning of the chapter, it's best you read it and not skip it.] This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers, which means......YOU! I was so surprised at what happened when I announced that there would be a problem with uploading this story! It truly warmed my heart that some people were pretty upset at not being able to get the next chapter *cough* juliathe1 *cough*. Anyways, please enjoy this chapter and in advance I'm sorry it's short! Oh, and also even though I've fangirled with you, congrats Sarah! This one is for you :) xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyarlette’s P.O.V

Fits of laughter was heard behind me after we all got over the initial shock. The big, ferocious animal we anticipated had turned out to be a little chipmunk. Like seriously, that little animal got me all hyped up with petrifaction! Everyone behind me thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world and were bent over and killing themselves with laughter. Sometimes I questions if that’s how friends are supposed to act, but then again they’re not the most normal people in the universe.

The little animal scattered away, having been frightened at my scream of terror. I wouldn’t blame the poor guy; and to make matter worse, the laughter storm they were laughing up was slightly scary. After it disappeared back into the bushes, I averted my attention from the furry animal. Turning around, I glared at them as I crossed my arms over my chest. It's not like you could blame me, it's an instinct to scream when something like that happens.

I waited for them to collect themselves before shooting them another glare and walked back to the clearing where our stuff was located. Heading for one of the tents, I grabbed it along with the instruction manual as to how it was to be assembled. I opened up the book and flipped to the table of contents, quickly scanning what it read. When I had all the info that I needed, I went to the right page and read the instructions. My brows creased as I tried to depict what was to be done. Shrugging to myself, I turned to the folded material in my hand.

How in the world is this supposed to turn into a tent?

The first thing I did was unfold the tent so it was laying on the group in its disarrayed manner. I tiled my head to the side and then looked at the pegs that had come along with them. Having seen people build tents multiple times on TV, I did what I could recall to try and get it up off the ground. Since it was already laid out flat, I propped up the edges that had a hole in it so I could tap the peg through it and into the ground.

I left two unpegged so I could try and hitch the pole in the middle up. As I tied to stick it through, I had difficulties and I ended up letting out an exasperated sigh and throwing the materials onto the ground.

“Demented tent thingys,” I huffed to myself as I plopped onto the ground angrily.

“Oh, you’re done your show? Such a pity, it was very entertaining,” Justin mused as he leaned off of a nearby tree.

“If I'm so interesting to watch, why don’t you try and out the tent up yourself?” I snapped.

“Gladly,” he replied with a wink.

He stalked over to the tent and just stared at it for a few seconds. I was about to open my mouth and make a smart remark but then he started to undo all of my hard work and arrange the tent in a different layout. Since I have no clue what the heck he was doing, it’s hard to explain how he turned that lump of fabric into the mini shelter we would be inhabiting for the next few days.

When he was done and took a step back, my jaw dropped and I think my eyes were just about ready to fall out of my sockets. After admiring his handiwork, he turned towards me and raised his brows in a challenging way and I ended up crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes.