Chapter 9

Justin’s P.O.V

That was a really amazing afternoon we had there! Even though I didn’t really think about what she was gonna make us do the surprise really had a big effect on everyone I’m sure. It was very exciting and always kept everyone happy running around and most importantly, I felt like a kid again! Just the enthusiasm of playing all these different games with twisted rules was mind blowing and to think that Skyar came up with all of this?

Now that is a shocker, when look at her you get the first impression that she is prim and orderly like a lawyer or something. She seems so uptight that it was joyful for me to see her just to let loose today.

“You think I am uptight?!?!?” she looked at me with fury in her eyes. Sh*t I was talking out loud, wasn’t I?

“Yes you were, dumba**” still doing it… might as well clear up this mess or I am gonna be in some deep trouble.

“Well normally you are but you let loose today and had lots of fun so it was more enjoyable to be around you VS this morning with your argument…. Oh and did I tell you that your bikini matches your lovely stormy blue eyes?” Compliments are always the way to go with an angry lady.

“Don’t you try wiggling yourself out of insulting me by complimenting me, cuz it aint gonna work.” Damn this girl is tough, more reason to have feelings for her.

“”What will work then…” I said moving closer to her, everyone was socializing and what not so it was just us two.

“Don’t you move any closer Bieber, you know what I can do to you…..” she said nervously losing all her spunk and looked generally nervous.

“Oh I know what you can do, but are you aware of what I can do?” I knew I got her there! She can physically hurt me but I can make her melt when we are very close to each other.

“Umm… can you just please kinda give me some room, personal space, haha.” Ooh I was enjoying this!

“What if I say no?” I had her backed up so far that her back was now on the wall and I was playing with strands of her hair. We were so close that I could feel her heat radiating on me and her heart beat thumping rapidly.

“………”I was now breathing on her neck and her breath hitched in her throat. My heart beat was accelerating but I ignored it. Ever since truth or dare I haven’t really been thinking very straight.

“You know you wanna…” she took charge again and grabbed my mouth and smashed her lips on mine. It was a blissful moment but she broke away abruptly and ran away.

“If you want more, you gotta catch me first!” she yelled while laughing. There she goes to who-knows-where. I sighed with a smile slowly breaking out onto my face.

I walked back around to the garden/pool part of the yard with my hand stuck in my pocket. The chairs looked so inviting that I just had to take a seat to sit back and relax.

I was still on a high from the short kiss, so when Sky walked by I just had to wink at her. I knew it was risky but hey, what do I have to lose? She just shook her head and went back to talk with her friends.

“So what’s up with you and Sky, Justin?” Ryan asked me.

“Nothin bro.” I hoped he wouldn’t keep questioning me but luck wasn’t on my side today because he kept on questioning me for like 5 minutes until I gave up and told him.

“I got to kiss Skyar again, you happy?” I told him irritated but that still didn’t erase that happy feeling I had.

“Oh did you?” he smirked deviously at me.