Chapter 25

Skyarlette’s P.O.V

As I leaned in, Justin leaned down. A blush coloured my cheeks as he planted a soft kiss on my knee while looking me in the eye. Thoughts surrounding how stupid I was acting ran through my head, only to be interrupted by his voice.

“Seeing as how you were expecting one, I’ll relieve you of your thoughts,” He said before leaning in and capturing my lips.

At first I didn’t react, but soon enough I was kissing back with about as much enthusiasm as he was. Being careful of my knee, he brought me into his lap and tightened his arms around my waist protectively. My arms had minds of their own because they ended up tangled in his hair while I brought myself closer to him on his lap. A throaty moan came from him and I took that chance to thrust my tongue into his mouth.

My mind blanked and the only thought I managed to conjure up was hot damn. As his tongue mingled with mine I found myself groaning from pleasure. I tugged harder on his hair as our tongues fought in what only I could describe as a WWE match. I was so caught up in the moment that I hadn’t notice myself slipping sideways off of his lap. Finding this a problem for some reason, I swung my uninjured leg over his so I was in a familiar straddling position that I was getting used to.

All this took place without breaking the kiss, mind you. When he shifted his legs to adjust me on his was when I had to break away to fill my lungs with air. We were both panting heavily as we looked into each other’s eyes before we crashed lips again. This time though I was done playing innocent, and a different side of me that I never knew existed came out. I brought my pelvis as close to his crotch as I could and started to grind slowly on him.  Knowing from previous experiences how much this excited him.

Sure enough, I felt a bulge hit my sensitive area that shot a wave of desire through me. I may be a virgin, but I know how to bring it. I kept on grinding as a series of moans came from both of us for what I'm guessing was the same reason. If this is how grinding felt with clothes on, I can only imagine what it feels like without them...

Wait; what in the world is wrong with me? I think this kiss is affecting me in more ways than one. When I felt his hand start to massage my sides, all my thoughts about what I think and do not think flew out the window and I found myself pressing myself up onto him. He must have got the message because he shifted his attention from my sides and started to massage my boobs.

And let me tell you, I couldn’t have been more happier in my entire seventeen years of living. It must be my hormones taking over because I pushed him down so I was now hovering above him while he pleasured me. But I was only on top for a short while before he flipped us over so his prominent bulge was pressed into my pelvis and his head was level with my bosom. What he did next made me thank the Lord for what I had chosen to wear that very day.

Covering my chest was a low-cut cropped top while underneath I was wearing a thin lace bra. I hadn’t known how hot and humid the area would be so I wanted my boobs to be able to breath, you know? Anyways, getting back to us, it was pretty easy for him to stretch the elastic neckline of the shirt so it was under my chest. Using his thumb and index finger, he rolled my hardened rosebud between them.

I think I should mention that we had broken away from the heated kiss a few seconds ago because if we hadn’t, I probably would’ve died from lack of oxygen. Anyways, as he rubbed it through the lace, I felt something warm pool between my legs. I'm not even going to bother explaining what is because by now you should have already gotten the picture. With him toying with me like this, how can you not expect it to happen? Things were getting so heated that I became bothered by the pants that were restraining him.