Chapter 30

Quick AN: I know y'all are probably like "are my eyes deceiving me or did this story really get updated??!?!?!?" well no, I actually got around to writing a little something after 2 years..... Hope you enjoy it.

———————————-

Quick recap: They spent a few days camping and now they're on their way back home

***I suggest you go back and read the last chapter if you really want to jog your memory like I had to lol.

———————————-

Skyarlette's POV

The ride back wasn't as dragging as it was before; seeing as how I had new memories swirling around my head and lots to think about. It passed by faster than I expected and before I knew it, we were pulling up to the gates of my estate. Stepping out of the car, I stretched out all my limbs before nearly getting trampled by my mother in her death like grip. Chuckling lightly, I returned her hug and gave her a quick squeeze before trying to step out of her arms but they only seemed to tighten further.

"Mom, you can let go now."

"I haven't seen my only daughter in days, can't a woman have a moment?" she asked.

"Well I'm not running away so I'll be here to stay," I responded.

With a low grumble she stepped back and huffed but I just rolled my eyes jokingly and made my way to take out my belongings from the back of the car. After retrieving them, I brought them inside and dropped them off before making my way into my room. Running over to my bed, I jumped and landed with a soft oomph as my body relaxed into the soft mattress that it had missed for the past few days. Closing my eyes I just took the time to really appreciate comfort at its finest before Justin had to interrupt it.

"Hey, you busy?" He asked; sticking his head in the doorframe.

"Whrb uz uf fdook wyke" I asked; not bothering to lift my head up.

"In that case," he said and seconds following, I felt a dip in the bed beside me.

"Whatcha think you doing?" I asked as I turned my head towards the general area he landed in.

"Spending some quality time with my girl," he said with a wink.

Scoffing, I replied with, "I wonder what girl you're talking about because it obviously aint be me."

"Hey, you can't blame a guy for trying" he joked.

"Whatever. Is there an actual reason you came here to disturb my reunion with my bed?" I asked seriously.

"Nah, but what can I say? It feels good not to be hated and hold a proper conversation with you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just be quiet and let me finish our reunion then you can kill a few of my braincells," I replied with the rolling of my eyes.

Ignoring him, I returned to my neglected bed and began rolling around and just taking in the comfort I craved for the past few days. Just relaxing into the softness nearly made me fall asleep –which I would've if it weren't for a certain person.

"Are you done making love with your bed yet?"

Snapping my eyes open, I scowled at him but none the less sat up ready to tell him off.

"Now listen here you stale crac-"

"Justin can you come down here a sec? Scooter wants to ask you something" Pattie called out, cutting me off.