Update on uploads *Read for details on next chappie*

Hey my lovely Bieber fans :)

First off, this is not an upload. Sowwy :/  Unless you're a fan of me and got my messager I sent out, you may be wondering how come there isn't an upload yet. Well, to make a long story short some hacker hacked my computer that is registered with Microsoft. Technically, it's an illegal comouter at the moment so Microsoft word and all the other services [which to be honest, I don't give a flying smurf about. I just want my Microsoft back :(]  are unable to work without a valid product key. The only other options I have is work with OpenOffice writer, and if I'm being ruthful, I hate it and it's the definition of crap. Sorry. 

At the moment, I am comtemplating whether or not to use the Microsoft web app on Hotmail or set aside my differences and download OpenOffice writer. I know you guys are dying to get the next part due to the tiny cliffhanger in the previous chapter. I'm kind of scared that if I download this, my computer may be at a high risk with all that's going on. Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to comment them below and I'll answer them. Oh, and if any of you are reading my other story Nerdalicious, this goes for it as well.

By the way if you'd like to receive updates on the situation, I send messages to my fans when I gain any new info :) 

Super sorry that I may have crushedyour hopes of this being the next chapter, but you have to understand that I love all my readers but I do't want to pull a drastic move and have the hacker mess with all my files which may lead to altering this story. Bye for now, lovelies xxxx