Chapter 16

Justin’s P.O.V

My heart was pumping fast as she walked out leaving me to my thoughts. Since she’s been blocking me out for some unknown reason my feelings have been getting stronger as well as harder to control and I think she is starting to notice that by using it to her advantage. I honestly don’t know what to feel right now.

Angry because she was playing with my feelings,

Or happy that I got to have that kind of contact with her?

Despite how weird it may sound, I’m a happy man. She’s been ignoring me for these few weeks and I miss teasing her, talking to her or even bickering with her. It’s like she’s gone complete silent with me, every time we end up in the same room she runs away like I’m the Black Plague! Seriously I am getting fed up with it but I think she is beginning to crack and will be back to her old self soon.

As I made my way into our shared room, I grabbed some clothes to shower in another bathroom. Walking back down the stairs I began to think back on how our ‘fight’ has influenced everyone.  For one, it has been very quiet in the house these days. Secondly we don’t do much things together as we all used to, Bre and Nia have practically went into hiding with Chaz and Ryan. If you enter to the house it’s easy to tell that the mood is all gloomy and taking a toll on everyone.

Turning on the shower and stripping, I kept on pondering what could I have done so bad that she had to start hating on me? She had a good time on the dat-dinner besides the fact that she admitted she was a lesbian……. Maybe it has something to do with that? Shaking my head to wash out the rest of left over soap as well as my thoughts, I stepped out and continued this hard thing called ‘thinking.’

When I was done in the bathroom I exited and sat down on the outside deck, thinking I gotta find a way to make things right between me and Skylie……….

Skyarlette’s P.O.V.

A few minutes later found me sitting my bed drying out my hair, as I was doing so my phone beeped which indicated a reminder. Putting the towel around my neck, I walked over to my bedside table to check out what it was reminding me. When I read the screen I began to scowl.

Justin’s Saskatoon concert in two days.

 I must have put in the date wrong or something because I swear that is still weeks away! When Justin told me about it the date seemed so far, time obviously couldn’t have passed that fast…….

But as I looked through my calendar and all the events it doesn’t lie, weeks of me ignoring Justin has resulted to me not noticing time pass. Sighing, I opened my closet to start picking out some possible clothing choices, if Ania and Bre aren’t going to help me, I know I will take a long time to decide. Grabbing the bag with the new-untouched clothes I went through them to see what was the best pieces would be presentable; I don’t even know if I have to go!

Crossing my room, I pressed the 5 then the gray button on my intercom and waited for a response. When I heard the reassuring crackling from the other side I started to talk.

“Hey mom, are we going to the concert?” I asked.

“Justin’s?”

“Yea. I was just wondering if we have to………” I trailed off.

“Yes you do. Just because you and him are having some kind of misunderstanding doesn’t mean you aren’t going to support him.” She replied sternly.

Sighing, I said a quick ok and ended the chat. Going back to my bag, I began to sift through them, looking for cute pants.  While picking at the clothes I grabbed my phone again to check out what the weather is gonna be like that day, don’t wanna show up in shorts and its -12°C.  Canadian weather is pretty unpredictable, you never know when there is a steady stream of hot days in summer. But in Ontario you can pretty much count on warm weather the whole way through.

Scrolling through the days I found that it was supposed to be a pretty nice day in Saskatoon so decided to look for some jeans incase it turned out to be something else otherwise. Putting some music on my iPod, I started to rock around my room to the beat. My closet was filled with various types of clothes so I had to keep in mind what I was throwing around to piece together. Multiple times I had to throw things back into the closet but in result took it back out to match another article of clothing. Yes, I’m weird like that.

Finally I came across purple jeans and as I stared at it trying to visualize a shirt that could go with it I remembered that I had a yellow ruffled blouse that might pull off this look the way I wanted it to. Digging through my clothes on the floor again, I produced the little ruffled shirt. Putting those onto the bed I criticized the pair thinking if it was ‘good enough.’ After all, I was attending a ‘Justin Bieber’ concert that millions of girls would die for so might as well look nice rather than sporting disastrous outfits.

After deciding that this look could be accepted at a concert I placed my fingers under chin thinking what shoes and handbag could finish off the look.

 Going back into my closet, I commenced looking through my handbag portion of the closet. I came up with a few nice handbags but none seemed perfect enough to go with what I have chosen. As I continued to look, I found that luck was on my side today! When I came across this bright purple handbag there was a yellow-ey mustard suede heeled boot lying right next to it.

Positioning the shoes on the ground with the jeans hanging over the edge, I also placed the handbag right next to the blouse which was over top the jeans. When I was certain that the look was perfected I laid them on my chair to await the day to wear them. Cleaning up my room took a little while so when it was tidy I found that it was getting a little late; since it was already past 10pm it made sense to wind down and get some shut-eye.

Grabbing my nightdress from under my light blue silk pillow, I stripped and pulled on the dress. When I was just about to pull it over my head I head a light ‘click’ which lead me to think that someone just entered the room. Quickly hauling it down so it could cover my body I turned 360° to face the door, but to my surprise it was still ajar as how I left it hours ago.

Shaking my head, I did my nightly routine and braided my hair quickly into a cascading French braid for bed. Climbing into my bed, a question hit me before I closed my eyes on the journey to sleep.

What could happen at the concert?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chappie! I thought I had uploaded this last week but obviously I didn’t :\ I have been busy this weekend with the extra homework as well as travelling to Niagara Falls yesterday. Saw the falls as well Clifton hill. By the way, has anyone ever been to the Ripley’s Moving theatre/ Frankenstein’s house? I swear the Frankenstein house scared the living daylight out of my family, I was afraid my gramps would get a heart attack! Anyway…….

Check out ‘Our messed up life’ <3

Follow me on Twitter: @TheReedaBiebz  [in the external link as well]

VCF <3