Chapter 4

Ania’s P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

5 more minutes

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I said 5 more minutes

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Do you not understand English?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

 Bre if you don’t shut up with your annoying noises I swear I will go chocolate ninja on you

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut the smurfin cheese balls up!!!!!!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

How ‘bout you shut up and then I’ll get up,huh?

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

HOLY CHEESE BALLS I’M UP, I’M UP! SHEESH

When I woke up I noticed it was Bre making that noise but none other than my alarm clock. I groaned and turned it off not wanting anymore trouble for myself. As I threw off my dark blue bed spreads I started to wonder if anyone heard me. Oh well, I shrugged and shuffled into the bathroom to have a nice relaxing shower after my alarm clock spaz-down.

On my way in I grabbed my clothes then I heard my iPhone go off reminding me something was going on today. I sighed, seems like everything is out to annoy me with sounds this morning. After I got the clothes and put them in the bathroom then came back out to look for my phone.

When I found it and picked it up  I slide the button and when it bounced back I started playing this kinda game and tried not to make the “passcode screen” come up. When it finally got to it I put in my passcode then pouted, I was at a 27 slide streak. :’[

I pressed the calendar app and the occasion popped up. When it did I like just screamed with joy!!!!

Today.Was.The.Day.

OMSBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!

I put my phone on charge as because I didn’t the previous night and zoomed to the bathroom to get a shower and get prettied up for the day ahead.

As I stripped down and hopped in the bath I started to think of what lays ahead for this day. The situation we were in was really happy, exciting, nerve racking, scary and plain old curious.

Today I don’t feel like doing anything

*WHISTLE*

I just wanna lie in my bed

*WHISTLE*

Don’t feel like picking my phone, so leave a message at the tone

Cuz today I swear I’m not doing anything,

Nothing at all

Ooh, ooh, ooh ooh oooh oooh ooh, ooh, ooh

Nothing at all

What in the world?!?!?!? How did that some pop up in my head!!! Today I am doing the exact opposite of that! I’m gonna be all over the place not laying my bed! Who could lay in their bed on a day like this!

Oh yea, people who aren’t in my position! Ha ha ha! >:)

I decided to go with a nice brown smoky eye. I lightly curled my hair in big curls so my hair seemed short. I looked for my hair spray and sprayed my hair with a ton of it, re curled it, then sprayed it again. Walking out of my bathroom I went to my vanity and pick it up, when I returned to the bathroom I blow dried my hair to make sure my curl stay. After looking in the mirror and deciding that mayyybbe it could use some more curl, so that is what I did and a little spray and one last blow dry.