Chapter 11

Skyarlette’s P.O.V

After everyone was ready we left out the door and made our way to the garage; it was a beautiful day so I chose to ride in the Jeep, with the cover open. When I ushered everyone into the car and was about to close the garage door I heard Justin say

“How many cars do you have in there?” he exclaimed.

“You really wanna know?” I asked; he didn’t answer so I began to list off the names.

“We have a pink convertible, a Lamborghini in purple- pink- black- white- and blue, hummers in yellow-blue-red-orange and green, 2 Nissans in red and white, 3 limos-pink-white and black, 4 sedans, 2 ford 150’s, 3 Kia souls~purple-red and yellow and much more but it would take too long to tell you them all.” I shrugged at him

“How-what-where-how??? How do you have that many cars??? It doesn’t look like they would all fit there!” he exclaimed after stuttering.

“Oh I forgot to tell you, we have 10 underground parking levels.” I said; after saying that I saw his face contort into so many poses I couldn’t name them all. It was hilarious just watching him try to process all this new found information!

“Come on lets go” I told him as I motioned to the empty front seat next to me.  He shook his head as if to clear up his thought and open the door and got it then closed it.

Once everyone was settled I turn on the engine and backed out of the road onto the street; I made my way through the town until I came to the mall.

 It must have been a pretty lazy day for people because there were a lot of free parking spaces so I took one close to front just in case.

I shut the engine off and we all climbed out and shut the doors; I clicked the button to lock the door and started to walk with everyone towards the entrance. The boys groaned in sync which must have signaled they didn’t know we were coming here; that’s what they get for not listening to people talk at breakfast.

“Do you we have to go shopping?” I head Ryan whine behind us. We girls were engulfed at looking in the windows of Gap to really register what they were saying so we just waved our hands at then dismissively.

Entering the shop we all split up to look at different areas due to our different styles; I was looking at the blouses, Ania was looking at the socks, and Bre was looking in the men section? What in the world was she doing there………..

I left them to do their business and continued to look around, at one point I found this really cute yellow low-cut blouse and I had to grab it off the rack.

“Guys what do you think?” I had the shirt pressed against my torso while I held the hanger in the corner of my neck to look down at me.

Justin, Ania and Bre turned to look at me from their currents places in the store and ran their eyes up and down my body with the shirt against it. Justin was the first to comment even though I was looking for the girls’ opinion.

“It looks cute on you; I think you should get it.” He told me with a nod of his head.

“Yea, Justin’s right, you should get it. Oh my gosh, it would look amazing with that beige dress pants you have and that light brown shoes you have from nine west! You know what I’m talking about?” Ania agreed and turned back to shopping while Bre practically gave me an outfit to go with the shirt.

I walked over to Bre and we elapsed into a serious conversation about the outfit and whatever; when we were done I moved towards the other end of the store while looking at the price tag of the shirt in my hand. It was from the clearance section and also had 75% off. Wow, now that is what you call a deal!