Chapter 7

Dedicted to PerfectlyUnique because she made this AWESOME cover for me :) Go check her out, SHE ROCKS <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyarlette’s P.O.V

Now that I got all of them up here I should start by pairing everybody up with roommates. Gosh I feel like a teacher…..

“Ok everybody. I think my mom would be very happy if she came home to find that we already know who we are sleeping with. I will be pairing the people together so don’t even think about it.” I saw Ania and Bre moving closer to each other, I narrowed my eyes at them.

“so first off Ania and Ryan will be sharing a room. And get this straight you two no funny business! I do not want to hear any revolting sounds waking me up in the middle of the night.” I gave them a hard long stare while they started to blush. I just ignored them and went to the next 2 people.

“ Burenna you and-“ I was cut off by a text from my mom. It said that just had to stay with me in my room! How in the world did she know to send that text at this time. I just pouted, I was hoping that I could get outta that.

“Burenna you and Chaz will be rooming.”

“So…. That means I get to room with you??” Justin asked.

“:yes you are” I grumbled.

“But try anything on me and I will cut your manhood off and feel to your friends over there.” I told him while giving the oh-so-famous death glare.

He shuddered and I smile a bit in satisfaction.

“So now that we got our roommate buddies what do you guys wanna do?”  I looked around the room to see if anyone had a suggestion, seeming that no one had one I got an idea.

“Do you guys know how to play never have I ever?”Ania and Bre’s eyes light up with pure amusement. To our advantage they haven’t played the game before.

“Bre could you go get 6 cups and a jug of juice please?” she nodded and got up to get them.

“Well I will explain the game to you guys. Whoever’s turn it is will say ‘never have I ever’, if you have done it before you must take a sip from your cup. You can’t lie no matter what the question is. Got it?” I looked to the boys to see if they got the moral to the game.

Boy is this gonna be a fun game!

After pouring out the juice we began the game. Us 3 girls were gonna go first to kinda show them how the game worked.

Bre- “Never have I ever wanted to kill someone.” I took a sip without hesitation and looked around to see that everyone had taken one too. My eyes were locked with Justin and I smirked. He knew I wanted to kill him, haha.

Ania-“Never have I ever gone skinny dipping.” To our surprise all 3 guys took a sip. I nearly choked on my own spit as they did that.

“What?” they said looking at me.

“somehow my brain thought it would be fun to imagine you guys skinny dipping and I got a rather disturbing picture that will haunt me tonight unfortunately.” They looked at me and started to blush.

I am pretty sure I heard Ania whisper to the boys “She has a very highly vivid imagination” I just chuckled as shocked looks took over the boys’ faces.

Me- “Never have I ever watched a revolting R-rated movie.” Bre, Justin and I took a sip.

Chaz-  “Never have I ever witnessed love at first sight.” Everyone except me took a sip.