Chapter 8

Skyarlette’s P.O.V

So I get this idea and you wouldn’t believe how outrageous it is! It just kinda came to me and I wanted to try something different.

“Everybody go and put on some swim wear now!” I told them.  Hurrying I went up the stairs to my room and quickly got on my dark purple tankini.

I skipped down the stairs to the cupboard that held all the towels and grabbed some and put them on a stool close to the door by the pool. I looked in the cupboards for what I needed and put all the ingredients onto the counter. I heard some people coming down the stairs so I yelled to them,

“Go into the pool and wait until I come please!” it was going to be a surprise to them to what we were gonna do and I didn’t want them to get any hints or clues.

Opening the cupboard, I scanned it looking for what I needed. Finally my eyes landed on them as I grabbed it and put it along with the other stuff on to the counter.

‘This is gonna be awesome!’ I thought to myself as I mixed up the batch of… (**not gonna tell you yet ;)**)

It was hard work to make the batch of **** (still not gonna tell you!) in so little time but I did it! I gathered all the balloons and started at what I had to. Slowly I made progress but it was getting a little lumpy. So I fixed that problem and continued. It took me longer to fill them because I was making so much but it was all worth it in the end.

My rough idea of what we were gonna do was falling into place but I needed some more back up, so called over 3 other people.

2 girls and 2 guys.

“Hey Christina, well I have some friends over and I was wondering if you wanted to join us.” I told her. I kept in mind that we had a major pop star so I had to kinda make sure she doesn’t faint or do anything drastic…..

“Sure, why not? Do I need anything?” she replied.

“Fantastic! Well wear a swim suit and if it is possible can you bring a video camera along with the wires to hook it up to the computer?” I might have been pushing my luck but this was essential for my idea.

“Alright! I have been dying to try this new waterproof video camera I got so this will be perfect!” we chatted for a little while longer and then I hung up.

Get a girl ‘check!’ Now to look for a guy, it took me a little while because he had to qualify to be here. I know I am such a critic… first they had to be ok with Justin Bieber. That was a major qualification because if they didn’t like him hell would break loose and it would ruin the plan along with hold up our game.

They also had to not have any allergies to any ingredients that I was using.

So after thinking hard and looking through some photos of guy friends I landed upon the perfect guy.

Why hadn’t I thought of him before! He was after all our best guy friend!

After dialing the number and hearing the tone beep a couple times he picked up.

“Yo! How may I help ya?” I shook my head; Adan will always be Adan…..

“Hey Aden, I have some guest over and you need to come here to help me with the entertainment.” I demanded. We are like best friends so I knew he would come anyway.

“Sure! Do I need to bring anything, like padding for protection?” I have my evil ways and he knows how I get. So he always claims he needs to “come protected.”