34

The next morning, we all were peacefully having our breakfast when Theo jumped with a gasp.

"Mira invited me to her birthday party!"  He beamed.  "I forgot to tell you yesterday."

My eyes were a bit widened along with a small smile. "Calm down, Romeo. Now say, when it is? What should we buy?"

"It's today." He announced and I gaped at him.

"Wow, her birthday is just after mine." Noel smiled, continuing to pack Theo's bag.

"Her birthday is today?" I asked only to receive a pout from him.

"You should've said earlier, Theo! When will we buy her a present?"

"On the way to her home?" Noel asked and I gave him a nod.

"Yeah, right."

"What's right?" I heard Sasha's voice and turned quickly to find her standing by the door.

"Mira's gift." Theo ran to her, giving a hug.

"Who's Mira?" She frowned and I stifled a giggle.

"She's my friend." He smiled widely, earning a kiss from her.

"Who all are invited?"

"Who else? Only Romeo." I shrugged, offering her a coffee. "Hey, can you drop him? I've got April to take care of."

"Sure. But you must treat me." She told Theo and he shot a glance at me. He gave her a nod after seeing me smile.

"So, how come you're here this early?"

"Ah, Zack's got something to do. So, I thought I'll come here and then, we could go together?"

"Good idea." I finished my breakfast as Will came and said bye to boys before getting in Sasha's car.

"I want you to buy a present as well. He said this minutes ago, so I couldn't buy anything." I said, giving her some money as we reached college.

"You don't have to give me money." She narrowed her eyes and I smiled.

"Yes, I do."

"Fine. My first hour is math, yours?" She raised her eyebrows and I sighed.

"Physics."

"Yuck. I'm leaving then." She grimaced, shouting a bye as I stepped into the world of physics.

One hour felt like a day, unlike yesterday. And by lunchtime, I was really tired.

"Where's Tyler?" I blurted out, randomly scanning cafeteria.

"I don't know, why?" Sasha frowned.

"Umm nothing." I don't know why I asked that either. It just came out.

"Okaaay." She dragged the word with a frown and I was about to mention his need to talk when Cassy came by.

"Hey Cass," Sasha smiled.

"Hey, guys. Eve, I got something for you." She said, making me frown.

"Me? What?"

"Will asked me to give you this." She handed me a copy of the Da Vinci code and a smile made its way onto my face.

Reading partners. That's kind of what we are. He gives me his copies and suggests his favourites while I do the same.

"Thanks, Cassy. But where is he?"

"Oh, he isn't feeling well." Her words made me a bit uncomfortable.

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he is. Just a bit tired. I'll catch you later, gotta see Ms Stan now." She smiled, walking away.