Part-29

“I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”

"Shehnaaz,  r u ok?? ", Sidharth asked after a while..
"Haaa... ", she replied , wiped her tears and parted away from him...
"Abhi jaun m??  Mom must be waiting.. ", he asked cupping her face... Though leaving her like this hurt him more than her...
"Nahii....mera matlab haa.. ", she replied drawing her lips out...
"Sweetheart nahi ya haa?", he asked gently caressing her both cheeks with pads of his thumbs...
"M bolungi to nahi jayega.. ", she asked with a childlike innocence in her voice....
"Nahiii...", he replied with love and only love in his....
"Nah, tu ja... Aunty wait krre honge... ", she replied..
"Tomorrow at 6??", he asked nuzzling his nose with hers...
"Nahi aaya to chittar padenge..", she replied and pecked his lips making him smile brightly....
"Ok mam... ", he replied and kissed on her nose...
"Chal abb m jati hun... ", she said and tried parting away from him...But he didn't let her and pulled her into him again...
"Ghar phaunch kr, call me", he said kissing her forehead...
"Roz bolta hai tu ye... ", she replied smiling inwardly.....
Her house was just a lane away but still he used to wait there daily until she reached and called him...
"Roz bolunga.. Abb jaldi Jaa..Its already past 7... ",he said and kissed her forehead making her smile visibly now...

She left, reached her house and called him...He left after ensuring that she had reached safely....

"Puttar aaj kal badi der ho jati hai... ", Shehnaaz's father asked when she entered the house...
"Papaji class timings change ho gye haii.. ", Shehnaaz replied....
She felt bad lying to her father but how was she to tell him that she didn't find anything hers in that house , her world lied outside that...The only thing that belonged to her in that house was her father with whom too she didn't share a great bond though it had become better now...Though she had to lie daily but she wanted to wait for the right time to tell her father about Sidharth...

She sat with her father, had some conversations with him, ate her dinner with some taunts of her mother and went to her room...

Sidharth reached back home in half an hour...

"Wowww mom!!! ", he exclaimed as soon as he entered in....Maa was cooking in the kitchen...
"Kya wow mom.... Koi sabzi nahi hai ghar mein...isliye dal bna rhi hun.. ", maa replied busy in cutting onions...
"Woww... My favorite dal.. Kitne din hue Aapke haath ki dal khaye... ", he exclaimed and came into the kitchen and clunged onto her like a kid... He had missed her way too much....
"Mera baacha... ", maa cooed hugging him back keeping aside the knife she had and rubbed his back... Sidharth was her whole world ,she separation from him had pained her a lot and now that she was back with him she could not express how elated she was...

"Shehnaaz ko aati hai cooking??", she asked after a while when she resumed chopping onions...
"Yess...She cooks well.. ", he replied making Maa smile brightly...
"Dal bnati haii?? ", she further asked looking at him but he didn't notice that as he was busy taking out water bottle from the fridge...
"Haa ek baar bnayi thii....bahut aachi thi... ", he replied busy in pouring water in a glass making Maa smile even more at the way he was complimenting Shehnaaz..
"Great!!  Chal abb tu fresh hoja...tab tak dinner ready ho jayega... "she said...
Sidharth kissed her cheeks and went to his room...Maa prepared the dinner meanwhile...

"What's up baby!! ", he texted Shehnaaz as soon as he entered his room and then went to washroom...

Shehnaaz came to her room after her dinner and saw his text...
"Khana khaya abhi...Tune?? 
Aaj to aunty bnayenge khana 😋..
Muje bhi khana hai unke haath ka 🥺...",she typed and sent the reply...

Sidharth came back in 15 minutes from the washroom and checked his phone and smiled looking her reply....

"Sure baby...Waise mom puchri thii shehnaaz ko cooking aati hai...",he replied her..