Part -7

Sidharth kept crying without realising the pain that he was giving to shehnaaz even in her lifeless state... It was paining her to no extent to see him crying ... She had not taken that bullet on her for leaving him to cry....for making him mourn over her pain....

Was it possible to love someone to an extent that you come back  fighting death just to release the pain of people you love.....just because you can't see them in pain.....

The pain was now becoming unbearable for Sidharth....His condition was worsening even more... He never realised when his reactions became too loud...

"Shehnaaz uthja na.... ",Sidharth kept crying harder and harder...
"Tu to bahut strong hai na....You are strong baby.... "
"Dekh muje ye life dekhe tu aise nahi ja skti..."
"Uth ja na babyy.... Plzzzzz.... I beg you ...plzzz uthja..."

Her not replying was degrading his condition.. He was not in his senses to realise that she was not in a condition to reply...

Sidharth held her hand and cried keeping it at his eyes....His tears were soaking her hands...

"See I can't bear this....you fucking can't do this me... "He kept blabbering not realising what it was going to result in...

Shehnaaz started breathing heavenly suddenly ....her chest started heaving up and down struggling to breathe ....Sidharth saw it and lost his mind at once... He felt like he would pass out any second....

"Shehnaaz, shehnaaz.. What happened?? ", Sidharth asked literally crying....panic laced his voice clearly... He did not know what was happening.... What was going to happen.. He felt choked..

Shehnaaz's  breathing was becoming more heavier second by second..."
Her body was moving... How was that possible .....

"Doctorrrr....",he shouted at the top of his voice....
He was panicked to no end right now.... His mind was anticipating the worst, his heart passing out every second at his own thoughts.....he felt like puking... He felt like he would burst any second... He was so filled up right now....

"Wahii........ Fucking come fast".....he again shouted....

Dr. Wahi came in suddenly and was shocked to see what he saw.... Her chest was heaving up and down..Her lips parted struggling hard to breathe... Her body was moving ....how was that fucking possible...

"Sidharth, what happened to her... "

"Wahii, I don't know yrrr....I just don't know... ",Sidharth's voice was laced with utmost fear...he was terrorized was the least to say...

"I had anticipated this... That was a temporary  coma state... The severe pain and blood coagulation in neural region had temporarily seized her responsiveness...."

"Wahi, I m not getting anything.... She will be fine na??"

"I don't know.... But one thing is for sure whether she will be normal after this or she will not survive this at all.....
That's why we had decided to keep her under observation ",Dr. Wahi blabbered busy in reading the ecg machine...He didn't realise what he just said...

His statement came as a sharp blow at Sidharth's gut... He felt earth slipping under his feet...

"What the hell are you saying... ", Sidharth screamed losing control over his senses..
Dr. Wahi realised what he said but did not pay any heed to Sidharth at the moment.... He knew his reaction was obvious...

"Sidharth move out right now.. ",Dr. Wahi ordered him..

"No, I m not going...I can't leave her like this..."