Part-20

“The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.”

Sidharth kept himself busy though Shehnaaz's thoughts never left his mind...
He was reading a file when suddenly his phone rang.... The call was from a unknown number...

"Hello!! ", he said picking the call...

"Hiiii!! ", the reply came from other side....

It didn't take Sidharth to recognize the voice that was honey to his ears...It was his favorite music... A blissful smile crept over his lips instantly....
"Kya m shuklaji se baat kr skti hun?? ", shehnaaz  said when he didn't reply....
That smile turned into blush when she called him 'Shuklaji '...

"Yess Shuklaji this side.. Who are you?? ", he said trying to tease her and joining her in her drama...

She immediately smiled when his voice fell on her ears...Nothing was more melodious than the sound of his voice....

"M na vo angel hun jo aapke dreams mein aati hai shuklaji....", she replied giving it back to him and making him blush and turn red like a cherry.... she made him blush so hard that he could nothing but smile and only smile...

"Kya hua shuklaji tussi phir se sapno mein chale gye...", she again said giggling and imagining  right now a blushing mess ,Sidharth....
" I m not in dreams Miss... I have my angel who is more real than the reality.. ", he finally replied....
The conviction in his voice was something that made her sure the nth time that they were for real ,together and intact...

"Ohhh.... Kon hai vo?? ", she asked continuing their tease session...

"Hai koi to....And I can't tell her name to any stranger.... It is way too precious... ",he said admitting the truth ,even her name always gave him a serene peace...

Her heart smiled at his statement.... She wondered at the turn her life had taken... There was a time when even her existence did not matter to anyone and now her mere name was precious to someone...

"Naam mein kya rakha hai shuklaji, vo to bta hi skte haii.", she said....
"You can't understand this...Meri angel ki to ek ek saans bahut precious hai, to uska naam to  bahut badi baat haii...", he replied with utterly soft voice... That voice had the calibre to convey his love to her even if she was galaxies away....

Tears brimmed in her eyes instantly destroy all her strength in a while... The love in his voice when he talked about her angel was beyond what love could itself express... It made her feel choked... It was him and his love what was making her cry and it was him only and his promise what was not letting her cry....

" Teri angel apni usi ek ek saans se tuje bula rahi hai Sidharthhh...Aaja... ",she replied with a cracked voice...
She felt so overwhelmed that she ended up doing what she didn't want to ...She didn't want to make them fell weaker because of this physical distance...

A painful sensation passed through his body when he felt the pain in her voice....Her cracked voice cracked his heart.. He felt that helplessness engulfing him all over again...

"Shehnaazzz....".His own voice cracked anticipating what came next....

"Tu ek baar aaja.... Phir chale jana...M tuje nahi rokungi.... Teri kasam.... "
She hated herself for doing that to them but she felt so helpless in front of her heart and soul which were begging for him...for his love... for his warmth...for his presence...

"Babyyy... You gave promised me you won't cry... ", he said sensing that she could cry anytime now....

"Nahi roungi... Tu Aaja mere pass ... ", she said becoming stubborn like a kid...