Part-17

"Maybe I don’t know that much but I know this much is true, I am blessed because I am loved by you."

The flashbacks did haunt him but he felt blessed that now, she was with him and  was alright...

He headed towards her ,sat beside her on the bed only and leaned forward to kiss her forehead....He did that to pass his love and care to her via that kiss knowing that it always reached her...
Her chest had a number of bandages that were visible outside the hospital gown as well....
He caressed them lovingly as if soothing the pain under them and placed a kiss there...That sent a shiver down his spine though he had kissed on the bandages and he wondered whether she felt it or not...

He held her hand in his stroking it lovingly till he sat there thinking about what was going to happen next...
He kept wondering did he actually succeed in making her understand what he wanted to, and even if he did would he be able to convince himself  for the same when every part of his heart and soul begged for not going back to the life he had 20 days back... A life where she was not around....he felt himself addicted to her and her presence..
Though he knew that for her to come back to him permanently she needed to go now ,but he found it extremely difficult to accept this..

After 15 minutes of his beautiful time with her, Dr. Wahi came in to inform him that her father was coming to meet her....
"Sidharth, her father is coming to meet her...",Dr. Wahi said as he came in...

"Ohh... Okk", Sidharth said putting her hand back on bed and got up.... He obviously wanted to stay there for a little longer but he just could not...

"I will go outside... ", he said in a low voice and left....

Mr. Gill came in after a while...

"Kive hai shehnaaz hun?? ", he asked Dr. Wahi who was still there, as he came in...

"Abhi theek hai sir ye... ", Dr. Wahi responded...

"Tussi ehna nu kadon discharge devoge??", he asked further...

"Kal subah.. ", Dr. Wahi replied....

"Ki main isde naal ithe rah sakada han??"

"Haan ji..", Dr. Wahi responded after thinking for a while and then left leaving Shehnaaz with her father...

He met Sidharth who was still sitting on a bench outside the ward...

"You can leave home....her father would stay with her until we discharge her... ", Dr. Wahi said drawing Sidharth's attention to him...

"What?? Why?? ", Sidharth replied bewildered...

"What,  why what ....he is her father man... ", Dr. Wahi replied...

"But this is against the norms of hospital.. "

"No... We are treating her under your name, so she is a patient here and we can allow one family member to stay with the patient.. "

"Then that one person has to be me, no?? "

"No, not necessarily... ".

"Why??"

"Because he is her father... "Dr. Wahi answered bluntly though he just couldn't stop smiling at Sidharth...

"Huhh.. ",Sidharth scoffed...
He had thought that  he would get to stay with her until she gets discharged but now even that hope was broken...

It was 10 in the night.... Sidharth was still in the hospital... He wanted to be with her till she was in the hospital, so he was with her, far yet close... He didn't get to meet her since the last time he had met her so he kept visiting her ward to see whether she gained consciousness or not by looking at her from the glass on the door of ward...