Part-19

“Being close is the first and last desire of lovers, but being far and loving each other without an inch’s difference is the characteristic of real love.”

"Tune kal muje samjhaya tha, aur aaj dekh kaisi halat bnali tune apni... ", Shehnaaz said after a while of consoling him in her embrace... He behaved like a kid who was crying in her arms...

Their bond was undecipherable... Today he was crying forgetting what he had told her yesterday and she was consoling him for what she was crying a day back...
The only thing they knew was that nothing mattered more than the other, be it was their own self...Yesterday he had kept aside their pain for her and today she was doing that..

"I don't know shehnaaz but when you just disappeared a while back, no??  I lost myself... Muje aisa laga there is nothing left in me... ", Sidharth replied when he finally stopped crying but still did not leave her....
Shehnaaz felt him talking about her since she felt nothing different...

"You said na ki m tera star hun , toh Tere iss star ka sky, iss star ka pura world tu hai Shehnaaz...jab tu gyi na muje aisa laga ki the sky I was made for to shine in disappeared ,making me meaningless.... Tere bina ye star shine nahi krega meri jaan", he continued without letting her reply...
He had hold her so tight as if telling their destiny that they were meant to be and it could not separate them...

She let a few tears flow down her eyes again...

"Mera existence, meri jaan tujhme hai Sidharthh....tu shine krega hamesha... Mere liye aur hamare liye... ",she replied controlling herself...
She kissed the crook of his neck time and again giving a deep sensation down his spine every time and kept rubbing his back until he was finally consoled....

"Abb jab m jaungi toh promise me tu royega nahi... ", she said cupping his face after she finally came  out of his embrace ....

He didn't say anything but kept looking in her eyes as if reading was she herself promising him the same...Was her herself sure that she would be take this pain..
And his heart broke when he failed to see what he wanted to...

"Tuje meri kasam hai.. ", she said when he didn't reply... She could feel his intense gaze in her eyes...

"You too have to promise me that... ", he said after a while..

She gasped and wondered was it even possible to do so...

They both were asking each other to promise something really hard , tears seemed the only way that could help in venting the pain out...
But that promise was the very first thing they had asked from each other , so how could they deny...

"Aachaa I promise .....abb tu kr...", she said...

"I promise too ...",he said and tightly kissed her forehead assuring her what she wanted...

"And I want to promise you one more thing.... M rahoon ya na rahun Teri life dark nahi hogi Shehnaaz.... M nahi honge dunga...
Hamari aage ki life last 20 days se jyada beautiful hogi...", he said cupping her face....

"You know what tu mere itni pass hai jitna m khud nahi hun... You are in me, I carry you in my heart baby ", he continued , he definitely carried her in his heart that was beating because of her and for her...

She felt a rush of contentment and satisfaction pass through her... She was in the most beautiful place in this whole universe, his heart...

"M chahe jha rahun Sidharth , mera permanent home ye haii.... ", she said putting her hand on his heart... Indeed it was her home....

She then removed her hand and kissed his chest lovingly....

"Tuje pta hai muje na ek din ek bahut cute and sweet sa dream aaya tha, mere dream mein na ek handsome sa Prince Charming aaya aur muje mere heart pe kiss deke gya... ", she said with a shine in her eyes and smile on her face...