Part-12

Shreya went and opened the door for Sidharth..
He without wasting a second went into his room to check on Shehnaaz , never had he felt coming back home this special...
The wait was worth it , shehnaaz realised this the moment he came in.. The rush of peace that went through her was something undecipherably special..

Sidharth put the bags he had brought with him on the couch...

"How are you, now?? Is it still paining?? ", He asked her sitting beside her...

"Nahii... Nahi krra ", she replied... How was she to think of any pain when he was here..

"Very good", he said with a smile and patted her cheeks...She smiled...

Sidharth stood up when Shreya came in..

"Shreya, you can leave now... I will manage now.. ", Sidharth said calling the day off for her...

"But Dr. Wahi had told me that I would have to stay here at night as well... ", she replied..

"I know this... But you don't need to stay here at night, I will manage.. "

"Ok sir.. Thank you!! ", she replied and left...

Shehnaaz felt on cloud nine when she left... She wanted to give him a hug for what he just did... Not that Shreya was not good with her job, she definitely was,  but she felt special when Sidharth pampered her... She got the love and care she craved for...

Sidharth noticed the smile on her face when Shreya left though he could not understand the reason...

"Sidharth unn bags mein kya hai?", she asked him pointing to the bags he had brought...

"Your clothes.. ", he replied..
"Tu kha se laya??"
"I sent the driver to your house, vo leke aaya"
"Aachaaa... Theek hai... But sidharth mane nhana hai, aise bilkul aacha nahi lagra.. ", she again requested him for letting her taking a bath like she did yesterday.
"No means No shehnaaz..I told you this yesterday as well.. ", he replied sternly.

"But mane apne haath,pairo ko to dhona Hai kam se kam.. Mane Shreya ko bhi bola tha, usne mna kr diya.. Kehti Sidharth sir ne mna kiya hai..aayi badi.. ", she scoffed as she said this..

Sidharth smiled and thought for a while...

"Chal ok..I will ask her to give you sponge bath tomorrow.. ", he replied knowing that she was more than irritated now and it was obvious even ,she had not taken a bath since around 3 days...

"Nahi abhi chahiye.. ",she said

"How's it possible... She has gone....",he replied..

"Tu to Hai na.. ", she blurted out...

An instant smile appeared on his face as she said that... Even she blushed when she realized what she had spoken...

"Are mera matlab hai tu at least mere haath pair saaf krde.... Muje better lagega aur phir mere Kapde change krade ", she continued to not let her blush cover her full face but miserably failed as he already noticed that... But not even once she gave any second thought to why she had asked him for that.. She felt that it was her right to ask and his duty to do what she asks for because she knew he won't deny....

"Plzzzzzzzzz... ", she added further with a cheeky blushy smile on her face ...

"Ok.. Let me freshen up... Then I will do whatever you say.... Is that fine mam?? "...

"Yes fine!!  You can go now... ".She giggled... She felt proud of herself that she was ordering Colonel Sidharth Shukla,  the one whose aura intimidated people but he was intimidated by her....