Part - 9

Shehnaaz's father, Mr.Gill ,reached the hospital..He was seemingly panicked...
He entered in with Jay's help as the hospital was basically for reserved military personnels so civilians were not allowed there...
Jay took him to Dr. Wahi for taking permission to visit Shehnaaz...

"Wahi, he is her father.. Can he go and meet her??", Jay introduced Dr.Wahi to Mr.Gill and asked him if he could meet Shehnaaz right now...

"Umm... Well she is fine now but still in ICU...i will go and check on her, if everything  would be all right we will shift her to ward... Then you can meet her "....Dr. wahi replied...
Jay chuckled inwardly at his reply thinking that Sidharth was there in ICU with her and here was her father asking for permission...

Mahi also got to know about what had happened from Shehnaaz's cousin... She felt earth slipping under her feet... She sobbed and cried thinking of what had happened to her best friend.. She headed towards the hospital to meet her wasting no time..

"Waise abhi m Theek hun... Toh you can go and change your uniform... ",Shehnaaz said pointing towards his uniform trying to ease the blushy atmosphere there....Sidharth had tried to hide his blush but that didn't go unnoticed by Shehnaaz...she felt her heart fluttering at his blush...
"No, no it's fine ", Sidharth replied ....he didn't mind the blood that had gave him life , he was indeed blessed with it...
"But Uspe Mera Khoon Laga pada hai ", shehnaaz again said failing to understand what she had given to him was priceless ....her blood that she had shed for him was priceless...
"It's ok shehnaaz ", he said a bit sternly...
His aura sent a chill down her spine... Even his voice was effortlessly hot and her name from his mouth felt like heaven...
Shehnaaz wanted to speak further but stopped when Dr.Wahi came in... Sidharth also got up from the stool and stood besides her bed..

"How are you feeling right now, Shehnaaz? ", Dr. Wahi asked her...
"I m alright doctor... Bas Thoda pain hora hai.."

"Its not thoda Wahi....she was whimpering a while back ", Sidharth intervened so as to give Wahi exact report of her condition...
Dr. Wahi smiled at his intervention...Sidharth seemed like a kid to him right now who could not see anyone's pain or actually Shehnaz's pain... The man who had spent and was spending such a tough life with a tough job was now wincing because he could not see a girl in pain...

"Ohh... Shehnaaz , this is not right...How am I to give you proper pain killer if you would lie..", Dr. Wahi said to Shehnaaz ....
Her face dropped at his statement that she was lying....
"I m not lying..itna dard nahi hai muje... Pta nahi inko kyu Lagra haii" , Shehnaaz blabbered what came to her mouth....
Dr. Wahi smiled at her and him as well....He knew that the pain was going to be sharp even if it was not paining that much right now... The stitches she had were going to pain a lot and then the process of removing them was going to be even more painful.. But he didn't feel like informing about this to her now... She herself was believing that she was alright, so he didn't want to lower her strength.

"Aacha ok.... You are strong isliye its not paining jyada...", Dr. Wahi said only to see Shehnaaz smiling at his statement... And then to see Sidharth smiling at her smile...
He wondered was he really around two love stricken people or was he only feeling like that...There was this girl who didn't think even once before taking a bullet on her for him and then there was this strong headed, practical and logical man crying like a kid for her.... If this was not love, then what else  was...

"Sidharth , we will shift her to the ward in a while..", Dr. Wahi informed him coming out of his thoughts..
"And her father has also arrived... She can meet him in the ward as meeting patients in the ICU is not allowed.. ", he said again examining her and left as when he was done....

A sudden sadness covered her face when she heard that her father was here...She was not sad but that didn't even make her happy.... She wondered was he here because he must have been asked to come or had he came because he genuinely cared...
But then her mind wandered around the last statement Dr.Wahi said... She could not help but smile at that... If no one was allowed in the ICU then how he was here...