Part-25

“To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.”

God always responds to the silent prayers of a sincere heart...Sidharth was a result of those silent prayers of Shehnaaz's sincere heart and she could never thank almighty enough for that... It seemed impossible...Describing in words what he meant to her was non viable...

"Waheguruji jis din da eh meri zindagi vich aaya hai, mera na jeen nu dill krda....Isde layi, khudh de layi, saade doha de layi... Us din jad uss aadmi de haath vich bandook vekhi te eh usde sahmne sii, eda laga jiwe ki mera sabh kujh khoo reha howe koi... us din bs tuhadi mehar c babaji k menu te isnu kujh ni hoea.. isnu kujh ho jnda te main v mar hi jaana si... hun isde bina kujh nahi hai meri zindagi... is dunia vich eho jahe koi sabd hi nahi, jo eh ds sakn k eh mere layi ki hai... menu ta lgda hi nahi k tusi is toh sohna v kujh banaya houga... ehi ardaas meri k menu is toh ik saah ghat hi daina babaji, istoh bina dunia adhuri hai meri hun... is de utte apni mehar bnaye rakhna babaji... jini waar v mera dil dharkhu, jini vaar v main saah lawa... us vich eho ardaas hai k is de sirr toh apna hath kade v na hatuna... meinu pata hai ki eh keh k kujh nai chahida main bahut kujh mang lea hai tuhade toh... par tusi ta Rabji ho na, tusi da sarea di sunde ho...mai eh lakh vaari v bola fer v ghat hai... ki mere Sidharth utte bs apni mehar bnaye hamesha rakhna.... Shukrana Waheguruji",her every prayer had him and nothing was more divine than being in someone's prayers...

Sidharth had been to many spiritual places before as well ,he used to visit brahmakumaris ashram with his mother whenever he was in Mumbai but today the feel was different, it was more pure, more real...This feel was even more divine when she was with her..

"Thank you God!! For her...", his heart prayed and he opened his eyes...That 'her' had his whole world,all what he could ask for, all he could pray for...
He turned his head to look at shehnaaz who was still praying , her face reflected the epitome of serenity that moment..
She opened her eyes after a while and bent down in the same position touching the ground with her forehead offering her gratitude to the almighty. ..Sidharth too did the same but got up before her....

"Babyy, tuje jo chahiye Tere waheguru sab denge, don't worry.. ", he mumbled when she got up...
"De diya..", she replied , contentment dripping from her tone and stood up to leave...
He just smiled not able to completely decipher her reply and followed her...

"Aajaa tuje mere friends se milati hun... ", she said as they came out of the main darbar...
"Teree friendssss... ", he exclaimed...
"Kutte.... Chote Baache Hai... ", she snapped...
"Ohhhhh... ", he replied smiling slyly earning a smack on his chest from her...
"Kutta..."

She took him to the park in the gurudwara premises where children were playing...
There were lots of them playing different different games....

"Shehnaaz didiiiii ye kon haii??", a small girl amongst them asked pointing at Sidharth...
Shehnaaz looked at Sidharth smiling shyly as she asked that..They themselves had never tried answering this question ,not feeling the need to do so....And moreover they didn't need it...
But something has to be told to the girl so he smirked at her as if challenging her to answer that...

"Ye.... Ye waheguru ka gift haii..", she replied looking into his eyes with an ocean of love in hers leaving him at loss for words...His heart skipped a beat as she said that...Her words held an eternal beauty...

"Heinnnn????", the girl exclaimed drawing Shehnaaz's attention to her...

"Haa... Dekh ye fauji haii... Aur fauji to ham sabke liye hi gift hote hai..Hamare liye Kitna kuch krte hai ,hai na?? ", shehnaaz replied cupping her face...

"Haan didiiiii.... ", the girl replied smiling from ear to ear at Sidharth...
She then moved to Sidharth ,took his big hands in her small hands and pecked it lovingly...
"Thank youuu!!! ", she mumbled to him and ran away leaving a overwhelmed Sidharth behind...
He felt too overwhelmed with this small yet heartwarming gesture... He had spent 19 years of his life in army  , serving the nation but had never received such a beautiful gesture...
He looked at Shehnaaz who was already looking at him grinning widely with a shine of pride in her eyes...