Part-21

"Your lips touching mine. This is how galaxies collide."

Sidharth's heart stopped beating the moment her lips touch his...The touch of her lips was serene..
The smash was so sudden that he literally lost his balance for a second...
He slowly grabbed her waist ,sending sensations down her body and pulled her in him feeling her touch....The anger he was fuming in flew out of window as if it was never there...

Shehnaaz removed the slippers she was wearing and climbed on his feet to be more close to him if it was possible..
Their lips did not leave the contact even once all this while...
She kept caressing his lips with hers softly and lovingly draining all his anger that was already gone with her touch...She wanted her warmth to calm him down...
She then slowly started sucking onto his lower lip taking him out of the world...Her suck was soft the way she was.. Sidharth responding slowly and started taking over the kiss smiling into it...His heart fluttered like the wings of a butterfly as he careessed her lips with his.. They were too soft for his harsh ones... He wrapped his one hand around her waist pulling her more into him and put the other one on her face caressing her cheeks with his thumbs...
He sucked onto her lips with utmost love and gentleness...Her lips tasted like honey to him....Hers were so so delicate like the petals of a rose... Their lips grazed so so perfectly with each other as if they were made for each other...
The kiss was soothing... It was serene... It was divine...It was pure... It was pious... It was love... It was beyond love...

It was not their first kiss.... He had already kissed her heart,  she had kissed his... He had already kissed her soul, she had kissed his... It was just the mere realisation that not just their hearts and souls but every part of their body had the calibre to mingle with each other in the most perfect and most beautiful way possible...

Sidharth gently broke the kiss and placed his lips on her forehead soon after that, lingering them there for a minute.... His lips had irreplaceable attachment with her forehead... Her forehead would always remain his first priority in places where he could kiss her... He loved kissing her forehead way too much... It assured him 'them' in an undecipherable way...

Shehnaaz felt blessed when he kissed her forehead after kissing her lips... He was way too perfect and lovable to be real...And the best thing was that he was real and he was hers..

"Hayeeee Tu Itna chillata bhi hai... ", she said wrapping her hands around his neck after he moved back.. She was still standing on his feet....

"I m still mad at you... ", he replied faking anger enjoying what she was doing....He felt blessed trapped in between her hands...

"Sidharth mane message kiya tha tuje ki m tuje raat ko call Krungii.. "

"Doesn't matter... Still you should have taken my call when I had called you so many times.. ", he replied bluntly, though he had not checked his messages but he knew that even seeing those would not have relaxed the storm he went through when she didn't take his calls... It had scared his whole existence...

"Mane dekha hi nahi ki tera call aara haii...M bahar gyi hui thi phone ghar pe hi chdkar... "

"To phone rakha kyu haii... ", he replied in a stern tone..

"Aage se nahi hoga babyyy... Plzz man ja abb... ", she said holding her ears..

"Okk promise me.. " , he said taking her hands down...
"But wait....tu apne promise Waise bhi fulfil nahi krti.. ", he went on without letting her reply...

She immediately understood that he was talking about their call  where she was about to cry....

"Sorryyy... ",she said making a baby face and drawing her lips out...