Part-11

Shehnaaz opened his phone..His lock wallpaper had a picture of Indian flag and the wallpaper had a picture of him in his uniform with his mother... Shehnaaz at once recognized her because she looked just like him...A smile crept over her face looking at the picture...It looked beautiful...He and his mother...

Sidharth started preparing dinner for her... He was cooking after a long time as his mother always accompanied him wherever he was posted unlike this time but thankfully he had not completely forgotten it plus he had decided to pour his heart in cooking for her... He decided to give his best as he was cooking for her for the best time... First out of many to come...So it was indeed very special...

It took him around 45 minutes in the kitchen....
He entered his room only to find Shehnaaz sleeping with his phone in her hand and looked like a cute baby while sleeping..
He put the tray of food on the side table and then took his phone from her hand ....He smiled when he looked at it.. She was seeing nothing but his wallpaper only as no other apps were opened but the phone was unlocked...

He put his phone on the bed and sat beside her to wake her up...
"Shehnaaz.... Wake up... ", he said caressing her hairs , she was like a baby so he felt treating her like one...He loved loving her when she didn't know it...

But she didn't budge at all on his call to wake her up..

"Shehnaaz uth ja... Baby plzz...", he again said with utmost love in his voice...

"Sidharth plzz sone de muje... Badi mushkil se Neend aayi haii", she whinned in her half asleep state finally responding...

"Baby see you need to have your dinner and then medicines...wrna raat mein pain hoga... "

"Bas 2 min aur... Phir uthti hun", she begged him to let her sleep for 2 more minutes...

He kept caressing her hairs till she woke up... Never had he imagined him pampering a girl like this... She was the first girl in his life.... And something in him assured her being the last one too... He felt himself entangled with her in the most beautiful and unexpected way possible...

"Sidharthhh...kya problem hai teri..", she complained like a kid when she finally opened her eyes..

"Shehnaaz, dinner and medicines....", he replied..

" Nahi khana mane... "

"To bola kyu ki you want to eat dal and rice ...."

"Kuki tu bnane wala tha... ", she replied....

An instant smile appeared on his face as she said that... He felt special...

"Aacha to abb mane bna diya to plzzz have it", he said with utter innocence in his voice...

Shehnaaz turned her face to look at him....he looked too cute..

"Abb chal Muje help kr uthne mein.. ", she said turning her face..

He immediately stood up and helped her to sit ....he made her back rest on bedpost to avoid any strain on her body...

Then he took the tray and sat facing her with tray in front of him...

"Shall I ?"....He offered to feed her....

"Haa to , aur Kon khilayega ", she replied... His vibes had already made her extremely comfortable with him...
She felt safe, loved and protected with him.... She felt that she need not have any inhibitions when she was with him... Her childlike and carefree part had found its home with him..

His heart smiled at her reply... It loved the way she showed her right on him...

He mixed dal and rice together and started feeding her...