Chapter 14

[Narrator POV] - reader discretion is advised

Harry and Louis continued making out for upwards of 5 minutes before Harry loosened his grip on Louis, and Louis pulled back from the kiss.

Louis had plans of his own, so he picked up Harry and sat him down on the bed. Harry smiled, his lips wet from the kissing. 

Louis pushed him down onto the mattress and hovered over him, but Harry quickly grabbed him by the waist and rolled Louis onto his back so he was now on top.

"Not so fast. It's daddy's turn to have some fun. Louis squirmed slightly under Harry, and Harry put one of his hands on Louis' sweatshirt, gripping it in his hands.

He scoffed, "This has got to go." He slid his hands under the sweatshirt and peeled it off over Louis' head, revealing the tight white tank top he had on underneath.

"What about you?" Louis asked, his heart racing, "You've got way too many clothes on. It's a shame, I'm sure there's a hot body beneath it all."

"Only one way to find out," Harry said, and Louis went to remove the lavender sweatshirt before he was interrupted, "My clothes don't come off until I've stripped you down, at least halfway."

Harry ran his hands along the white tank top, feeling the muscles that laid behind it. Then he quickly pulled the tank top up and over Louis' head to reveal the defined 6-pack that he'd felt in the bathroom only hours before.

"Much better," He said in a low and husky voice, "Now for the pants."

Louis knew that if he wasn't hard for Harry yet, he would be soon. Sweatpants seemed to be a good choice after all, because they came off easily.

Harry ran his hands down Louis' chest until he reached the elastic waistband of Louis' sweatpants. He could feel the boxers underneath the waistband too but wanted to keep them on for a bit longer.

But not too long.

He slid them slowly down Louis' legs, and Louis kicked them off.

"My turn," He said, and Harry smiled as Louis reached out to take off his lavender sweatshirt.

Louis tossed the sweatshirt onto the floor and moved on to the button-up shirt. 

First, he wrapped an arm around Harry's neck, and the other hand fiddled with the little buttons. Harry shook off the shirt and threw it aside once the buttons had been undone.

Louis' moved down Harry's body and his fingers traced the V-like figure on Harry's stomach, following the lines all the way down to his sweatpants.

He worked the sweatpants of Harry's legs, and they both remained in nothing but boxers.

Harry smiled at Louis and flicked his eyes down to the boxers.

"I call the shots and those boxers are the only things standing in my way."

Louis pulled off his boxers, and Harry did the same, leaving both boys naked on the bed.

Harry smiled because he liked what he saw, and Louis was no different.

"Hazza, I need you." Louis nearly cried. He longed for Harry more than he'd ever wanted anything in his life.

"Tsk tsk, so needy," Harry scoffed, and he reached over Louis to the side table next to the bed.

Louis turned and saw lube and condoms sitting on the bedside table.

Harry must have put them there when he first dropped off his backpack, which would explain why it was open.

Harry grabbed the lube and put some on his fingers.

"This is gonna hurt a bit love, are you ready? I need to stretch you out a bit."

Louis bit his lip - this was a whole new territory for him. "I need you, Harry. All of you."

Harry nodded, and Louis felt a warm finger find its way inside of him.

Harry worked the finger in and out, slowly at first, but picking up the pace as he went. Louis moaned from the pleasure.

"Ready for another?" Harry asked, and Louis nodded quickly. "Yes, Daddy, please."

Harry got another finger inside of Louis, and Louis winced at the pain and gave a small whimper.

"You ok Lou? We can stop if you'd like." Harry asked sweetly.

"No. I- I'm fine," Louis said, trying to keep his voice even. He could feel Harry inside of him, and Louis had begun to get hard, but Harry wasn't quite finished.

He continued to stretch Louis with the second finger, and Louis moaned again. Harry took the opportunity to introduce the third and final finger, earning another whimper of pain that quickly turned into the sound of pleasure.

"Fuck yes, Haz," Louis choked out, and Harry removed his fingers after a bit. Louis frowned slightly at the lack of physical contact while Harry rolled the condom over his length.

"Now comes the fun part," Harry said and Louis moaned as Harry pushed into Louis.

Trying to find anything to hold onto, Louis dripped the headboard of the bed as Harry pulled out slightly, before thrusting into him. Louis yelled Harry's name, and Harry kept going, increasing the pace.

Every time Harry hit the prostate, Louis let out big moans and got closer to climaxing.

He could hear Harry breathing heavily, and nearly working Louis into oblivion. Soon, both boys hit their high; Louis came on the sheets and Harry soon followed.

Harry slowed down and rode out the high as Louis practically collapsed after trying to hold himself up for so long. 

His breath was shaky, but the feelings of satisfaction were undeniable. Harry pulled out and both boys finally collapsed on the bed next to one another, breathing hard.

"Harry you're fantastic." Louis managed to get out.

"Well, I know my stuff, don't I? That's why I tutor you."

Louis smiled, in partial disbelief over what had just happened. He wanted more, but spending any time with Harry at this point was beyond a dream.

Harry got up, aching slightly.

"Do you have a shower?" He asked huskily, and Louis laughed softly.

"There's a bathroom connected to this room that I forgot to point out," Louis said, pointing to a dark wooden door on one of the walls. "Feel free to use it."

Harry smiled and picked up his backpack and clothes before closing the door behind him.

Louis laid there for a few more minutes, listening to the shower run and thinking about the new level of physical and emotional connection that he'd just reached with Harry.

He's the one. I can feel it.

*** 

I-

Yeah, so I don't really write smut, so sorry that it's bad. Don't hate on me too much

I know it's short but then again, this was Harry and Louis' first time...

Thoughts or comments?

don't forget to vote!