Chapter 8

Hazza.

It had a nice ring to it, and it felt like the world's cutest pet name.

Harry smiled because he'd never had a nickname before. And to get his first one from the kindhearted jock he was currently spooning and who'd just come out to him seemed surreal.

This led to Harry's second revelation.

He's gay.

Harry had started guessing at Louis' sexuality, but he never quite believed it until Louis had finally said something.

Harry was always someone who was quite observant, and he'd noticed Louis' number of girlfriends dwindling ever since they started tutoring together.

Harry had always wanted to make a move, but never felt confident enough.

He wasn't sure what had come over him tonight. Maybe it was Louis' failed coming out attempt on the sofa.

Harry knew Louis had tried to come out, because after all, they were watching a gay soap opera and Louis led with "Harry, I'm..." while looking quite fidgety and anxious before Liam and Niall interrupted him when they arrived.

Harry was smart and he could put two and two together, unlike Louis who still couldn't seem to master 36 + 6, which was part of an equation he was stuck on the day before.

Harry didn't mind the tutoring sessions, although they were sometimes slow when Louis didn't understand the content or pick up on it quickly. But the more he didn't know, the more Harry could come over and spend time with him while teaching him.

It's a win win situation.

Harry returned his attention back to him and Louis when he felt Louis back into Harry just a smidge.

Harry was noticeably taller than Louis, so he liked being the big spoon and getting to cuddle Louis. And from the looks of it, Louis liked it too.

Harry readjusted his leg on Louis, wrapping it further around Louis' legs and pulling Louis even closer to his body. He shifted his arm from Louis' upper body, and placed his hand on Louis' chest instead.

This boy is a fucking model if I've ever seen one.

Or felt one.

Harry heard Louis let out a small exhale when Harry ran his fingers along his upper body. Louis had muscles for days, and his skin was soft and warm. Harry had muscles, but not to this extent.

He placed his hand back onto Louis' shoulder and wiggled his other hand free. Harry shifted a bit and put his other hand in Louis' beautiful light brown hair. It smelled like fresh oranges and was silky to the touch.

He felt Louis move slightly, but only to encourage Harry to keep spooning him.

"Hazza?"

"Yeah Lou?" Harry murmured in return. He moved his head into the crack between Louis' shoulder and head, and Louis let out a cute 'mmm'.

"This is what I've been missing my whole life." Louis whispered to him.

They were so in-tune with one another, physically and emotionally, and Harry could feel the sexual tension building.

No one had ever seen the 'passionate lover' side of him. He knew he had one, but he'd never used it. Maybe he hadn't found the right person yet or maybe he just wasn't ready to take that step with anyone.

Adults always say a love like this will never last.

But with Louis... it's just so different.

Louis interrupted his thoughts when he suddenly turned around, so he was facing Harry in the bed. He was rather close to Harry, and Harry could feel him warm breathe on his bare skin. It gave him butterflies.

Louis said nothing, instead giving Harry a big hug, which made Harry roll onto his back, with Louis on top of him.

Louis leaned towards Harry's ear and whispered, "My parents can never know."

He released his hug from Harry, and Harry looked into his bright blue eyes, which were suddenly filled with worry.

"I can keep a secret." He said quietly. "After all, this is a pretty good secret to keep, innit?"

Louis smiled, then got off Harry and turned back on his side. "I like being a little spoon."

Harry laughed, and turned to cuddle Louis.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah," Louis said, now at barely a whisper. "Girls never wanted this, so I never got the chance."

Harry smiled, but then frowned at the thought of Louis with all the girls.

"How come? You're an excellent little spoon you know."

"All they want is meaningless sex. Harry, I've never loved a single one of my girlfriends, and I guarantee you they never loved me back."

Harry held him tighter to comfort him. He had never known about this side of Louis before tonight; the sensitive and tender side.

"You don't have to worry about that now. We'll be alright."

Louis yawned quietly, and Harry looked at the time on the bedside clock.

3:00 AM

He gently pulled the blankets over him and Louis, and then melted into Louis' body.

Louis mumbled something that Harry couldn't quite make out and before he knew it, Louis had fallen asleep in Harry's arms.

Harry smiled shyly, and wrapped himself tighter around Louis and whispered a soft goodnight before closing his eyes and falling asleep to the sweet smell of fresh oranges and Tobacco Vanille.

***

This chapter was short but sweet, so hopefully you liked it :)

I don't have a set schedule for when I'm releasing new chapter, it all depends on my schoolwork, which fluctuates quite often.

Don't forget to vote on each chapter and send this to a Larry (who knows, maybe they'll like it too!)

Thoughts or comments?