Chapter 12

Disclaimer: So starting now, I've decided to switch from alternating third-person POVs to first-person POVs so you can get a better idea of what Harry and Louis are doing and thinking about.

I'll indicate the POV at the beginning of each chapter (Harry POV or Louis POV). Also, there will be some smut in this story, and that'll be in a narrator POV, which I'll also specify when we come to it.

Hopefully, the POV adjustments will let the story flow a bit easier and make it better to read!

* * *

[Harry POV]

I walked out of the bathroom after fixing my hair to perfection, although it didn't take a lot of work. Just a bit of water was all.

I wasn't sure what I had planned when I originally had pushed Louis back into the stall, but I couldn't help to smile after what had just gone down.

Louis was an absolutely incredible kisser, and I couldn't help but crave more.

He looked shocked when I'd first come into the bathroom and initiated the full-blown make-out session. It's probably because I normally seem so reserved in school, and during tutoring, which are the only two places he's seen me.

But then again, no one makes me feel the way I feel around him.

I walked towards the booth to see all the food out on the table already. Gemma and Zayn had just started on their meals, Louis had taken a few bites of his breakfast. My pancakes and sausages remained untouched.

Louis slid out of the booth so I could get in, and Gemma smiled sweetly when she saw me before returning her attention to the steaming omelet.

Louis sat back down in the booth once I'd gotten myself seated. He was pressed up against my leg but didn't appear to be sitting close enough to me for Gemma or Zayn to notice.

Of course, if they looked under the table to see Louis practically on top of me, I'd have a lot of explaining to do. I wasn't ready for that conversation.

Not yet, anyway.

Louis leaned over to my ear and whispered quietly, "These pancakes don't taste nearly as good as you," His lips grazed my ear, and I looked over to Gemma and Zayn, but they weren't paying any attention to us.

"Thought you'd like to know." He added.

Louis sat back up, smirking. I wanted to grab him by the shirt and kiss him again, but we were in the middle of a diner, and Louis wanted to keep his sexuality a secret, at least for now.

I blushed instead and tried not to smile too much while I started on my pancakes.

* * *

The waitress had taken our plates, and Louis offered to pay for the meal, but Gemma beat him to it. She was the only one with a real job and a steady income.

After she'd paid, she looked at her watch and grabbed Zayn's arm.

"Babe, the soap is going to start in an hour! We'd better get back so we don't miss it."

Zayn nodded and smiled before getting up and out of the booth.

Louis patted my leg before standing up. Gemma and I followed their lead and we all walked out of the diner.

"Bye Louis," I said when we got outside, trying to suppress a huge smile.

"Oh Harry, I've got a science test coming up, I might need some tutoring tonight if that's alright," Louis answered, but I could tell from his cute little smirk that he was lying.