Chapter 38: Problems Back Home

I beg of you, if you love me, PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE vote for Emblem 3 for The X-Factor! I swear, if you guys help me get them through to the finale, I will update everyday for 7 straight days! Text 'Vote' to 9303 or call 1-855-843-9303 please? (Message & Data Rates may apply)

*Rant Mode Engaged* 

Alright guys, this is just a fan fiction! It's NOT real, pretty much anything that they do isn't real, alright? None of them have girlfriends that haven't been in the story yet, Zerrie, Haylor, Elounor, Payzer, Namy, Larry, Ziam, Narry, or whatever other (b)romances we have, they're not in the story. Sorry that I can't update on a schedule and that I'm not the best author ever. Please quit telling me how much of a bad writer that I am, that I should go die in a hole because something happened that you didn't like, etc.  

*Rant Mode Over*

Duuuddddeesss, I've got so many new story ideas and I don't think I'm gonna be able to write about all of them. Any of y'all want a story idea? Message me if you want one!

-Alison's P.O.V.

"In your face, y'all weenies!" I shout while throwing my Xbox controller onto the sofa and jumping off the floor to do my happy dance.

"I cannot believe we just got beat by a girl, 10 times in a row!" Niall groans and hides his face in his hands.

"I'm right there with ya', mate!" Zayn agrees with Niall. "You're to tell absolutely nobody about this!" He tells me.

Zayn, after apologizing to Alle, was forgiven but scolded immensely by Liam and I for being mean. Bethany, on the other hand, decided that she was too good to apologize to Summer. In fact, she's begun acting like a real butternut to everyone. And I still don't know why she'd here! Gosh darn it, I'll have to ask her later.

"Right... Like that's gonna happen! This is going on Twitter!" I yell then pull my phone out of the pocket of my jeans.

"No!" Zayn and Niall yell in unison then dive towards me from the couch.

I saw that coming though, so I take off running upstairs to hide. Niall and Zayn are still laying on the ground when I reach the stairs so I power up the stairs and begin my search for a place to hide.

I stop at the top of the stairs and think of the different places that I could hide. I suddenly get the idea to hide on top of the fridge. The only problem is, I have to get back downstairs without the boys finding me. I quickly head towards one of the guest bedrooms and shut the door just in time to hear the boys' frantic footsteps coming up the stairs. I turn around to see Alle and Harry, making out on the bed. I quickly shut my eyes and run blindly to the closet while saying,"Just forget I'm in here!"

They pull away for a second, nod, then go back to making out. I roll my eyes at them, then go in the closet. There are loads of stuff in here, so if I get found, then I can just throw stuff on them and run or I can hide behind some things and pray that they don't search the closet. I sit down on the floor then throw some coats over my body so I'm practically invisible in the cluttered closet. I take my phone out, get on Twitter and start a new tweet;

@AlisonLovesMuffins07 Just beat @zaynmalik & @NiallOfficial in Black Ops 10 times in a row! #NiallAndZaynAreWeenies!

I send it and within seconds, #NiallAndZaynAreWeenies is trending along with #AlisonFollowUs. Oh wow, the power of Directioners! I continue scrolling through the trends and see that #LouisAndShaleyAreSexyBeastsLoveAlisonPayne is trending. Of course, the 2 losers must've hacked my phone while I was showering from my little dip in the pool.

But since I've already sent the tweet and damage was already done, I decide to come out of hiding. I take the coats off of me and stand up and crack the door open. I open it more and cautiously step out where I'm met with Shaley, Summer, and Alle.

"Hey guys, any reason you're all crowded around the closet door?" I laugh nervously.

"Eh, no reason. Liam called a Family Meeting though so I suggest that you go on downstairs before they get tired of waiting." Alle says with a sad smile.

Why would she have a sad smile? Oh yeah! They probably think they're not invited because we're just friends. Uh, no.

"Well c'mon, let's go see what they want us for!" I say then interlock arms with Summer and Alle.

"What do you mean us?" Summer asks.

"Y'all should know by now that Alison doesn't know the meaning of personal space or free time! In Middle School, she used to go up to everybody, including the teachers and hug them! Like she cares if y'all come to their little meeting in the living room!" Shaley says with a laugh.

And with that, Alle and Summer shrug and allow themselves to be led downstairs by Mine and Shaley's urging pushes and fast pace. When we get into the downstairs living room, we are greeted by all of the boys, Bethany, and Paul. The atmosphere is so tense, you could almost cut it with a knife.

Liam says after a moment or so of silence,"Alison, there's a problem back home with your Mom.."

--------------------------------------

I will love you guys forever if you vote for Emblem 3 ! But if you're going to vote, make sure you do it before 7pm tomorrow or it won't count! Tell me if you vote, I'll fan you, dedicate a chappie to you, read your book, whatever it is, ill do it! 

Sorry it's so dang short, I've got a major case of writer's block! -___-