Chapter 19: Willy Fizzler's Candy Shoppe (Part 1)

-Alison's P.O.V

"So basically this how the girl be.

You been where, with who? Mhmm, forreal? Oh really that's how you feel?" Me and Shaley sing in the car.

"And the guy be, Askin' all them questions. Why you askin' all them questions? Makin' statements, assumin'?" Zayn and Harry sing.

(Asking All Them Questions on YouTube. Look it upp!)

"Wait! That was my favorite part, loser!!" I say when they're dome then stick my tongue out at them.

"Whatever, you're just mad that we can do it better than you!" Harry yells.

"You're wrong. We can beat y'all in rapping any day!" Shaley yells back.

Zayn laughs then says," I'd love to see you try!"

"Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!" I yell.

"Harry, how long until we get there??" Shaley asks.

"About 5 minutes? What's your hurry, gotta hot date?" He replies.

"Close enough.." She mutters.

Shaley and Louis have a date tonight. According to Zayn, they're gonna go to a bakery to eat, the park, then they're going to go paintballing. Zayn, Harry, and I were told to keep her out of the house for reasons unknown.

I grab my phone out my left back pocket and start a new text;

To: Loser Louis :P

How long must we keep the poor child waiting??

I send it and a couple of seconds later, I get a reply;

From: Loser Louis :P

Just for like 2 more hours is all. Make sure she wears pants and a long sleeve shirt!

I sigh and text back 'Okie Dokie.'

"Alrighty weirdos! Let's go crazy!" Harry yells as we come to a stop in a parking space.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy until we see the sun!" Shaley screams.

"I know we only met but let's pretend it's love." Zayn sings.

"And never, never, never stop for anyone!" Harry sings.

"Tonight let's get some!" I yell.

"And live while we're young." We all yell as we push ourselves out of the car.

"Sooooo, where are we going first???" Harry asks.

"Candy store!!!" I yell and we run inside.

"Where's the candy store at?" Shaley asks while spinning around in circles.

"I think it's over there." Zayn says then he point towards the left of us. We all turn and see a big sign that says 'Willy Fizzler's Candy Shoppe.'

"Let's go to Candy Mountain, Charlie!" I say, quoting one of my favorite YouTube videos. (Charlie the Unicorn on YouTube)

"Noo! You'll steal my kidney!" Shaley shouts, obviously getting my reference where as the two boys look absolutely lost.

"What the fudge cakes are you two going on about?" Zayn asks.

"You wouldn't understand. It's an American thing!" I yell at them then begin springing towards the candy store.

They all follow me until we get to the store then we all end up tripping each other while trying to get into the store.

Of course, it's just my luck that I happen to trip over my own feet once I push my way into the store, I land face first in a big chocolate fountain.

I pull my head out of the fountain of chocolatey goodness to see the boys and Shaley laughing at me.

"Oh you think that's funny?" I ask them and they nod their heads.

I laugh then bend down and pick up a bucket of liquid chocolate and a bucket of gummy worms.

I then proceed to throw the chocolate then the gummy worms all over them.

"This. Means. War!" Harry yells out then reaches to grab a bucket full of hard candy. Despite the shop keeper's protests, he pelted them at us and soon, we were all covered in every candy they make.

"You four hooligans are now banned from this mall for a month and you must pay for any damage and all of the can-- Wait, are you two from One Direction?" The big, scary, mean looking security guard said.

"Y-yeah," Harry and Zayn say at the same time. "Why?"

"Apparently, my daughter isa huge fan. How about all of you let me take a couple of pictures of y'all and give us an autograph and you'll only be banned for 2 days?" He offers.

The boys are silent so I answer instead,"Sure, we'll do that. But can you give us a few minutes to get a little more presentable?"

"Uh, sure. You guys can all go to a store and get some new clothes, it'll be completely paid for.."

"Then shoo shoo. We've gotta get some new clothes!" Harry tells the security guard.

"I have an idea!" Shaley screams. b

"And that is?" Zayn asks.

"We should dress up as fans! That way, only the really big fans will recognize us and they'll get an autograph and some pictures."

"I call a Niall fan!" I shout as soon as she finishes.

"I've got Louis!" Shaley screams after me.

"No, I've got my boobear!" Harry pouts.

"Nope. You can have either Zayn or Liam," I say.

"Fine, I choose Zayniebear." He tells us.

"I've got Harry!" a voice shouts from behind us and I instantly recognize it.

"Niall!" I shout, I turn around to see him walking our way. I run towards him and I almost crash his lips into mine. The only thing stopping me are Zayn and Harry, who don't know that we're dating.

To cover for what I was about to do, I poke him and run away again.

"Since Niall is my fan now, Zayn you can have Liam." Harry states.

"But Hazza, I thought we had something special?!" Zayn protests.

Harry laughs and says,"Nope." Zayn gives Niall a mean look that quickly turns into a playful one.

"Enough chitchat! I want new clothes.." I whine.

We all agree and walk off towards.more stores, still covered in candy.

-----------------------------------

Basketball physicals are weird..

But oh well, I skipped all of school to hang out at a clinic with most of my friends. :D

Vote, comment, fan?

Ifly <3

- Smitha G (SummieBoo 's nickname for me) :)