Chapter 36: You're A Wizard, Harry! Part 1

So I'm sitting here watching 'Jonas Brothers: The Concert Experience' 'cause I'm that bored. I only really know one of their songs, Year 3000 because What About Tonight (Look WAT up on YouTube, Christian follows me & Summer on Twitter) sung it on Australian X-Factor. Honestly, they're not really that good to me. Nick's kinda cute though. Scratch that, Nick Jonas is beautimous. Not as beautimous as Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and last but not least, Louis Tomlinson. Ermagosh, Joe (I think it's Joe) and Taylor Swift did Should've Said No as a duet in the middle of the concert. Holy Cheese, Nick looks hella good in skinny jeans. Sorry, I'll stop rambling now..

------------------------------------

-Alison's P.O.V.

"Bethany did what?!" I practically scream at Summer after pulling away from the embrace Niall and I had going on.

"Sh- I caught Bethany and (So, umm.. I forgot what Summer's boyfriend's name was. So I'm just gonna refer to him as No-Name) No-Name making out, I dumped him, then he chased me outside and got hit by a car. A bouncer called an ambulance but I think he's dead 'cause he wasn't moving. I just freaked out and ran away because of all the blood." She explains.

"Well as mean as it sounds, that little weenie deserved it for cheating on you and for calling 1D just a group of gay boys." Niall declares.

"Agreed. Was Bethany hammered or was she sober?" I ask Summer.

"She was completely sober, I think. But either way, I'm still mad." Summer says.

"Honey, no one's blaming ya'. I'd be mad if Bethany kissed Niall, whether she was drunk or not!" I tell her. She giggles at how tipsy I sound.

"Allibear, how much have you had to drink?"

"Not much. Just a teensy weensy bit," I reply, holding up my pointer finger and thumb up, showing how much.

"Whatever, Alison. You've already been to the bar 3 times!" Niall says with a laugh.

I see Alle and Harry walking towards us through the crowd. And I think they're holding hands? Yes! They are holding hands!

Summer obviously sees it too because we both squeal upon seeing it. We ditch Niall and run towards the couple in question faster than you could say 'Mr. Grumpy Gills.'

"What the cheese is going on?!" We yell in unison at Harry and Alle.

"We're dating now.." Alle says and they both smile sheepishly.

"Awwe, I totally ship y'all!" Summer says in a loud, high pitched voice, attempting to sound like a little 12 year old on helium.

"Yes! Is their shipping name Halle or Aarry?" I say with an obnoxious giggle to get on their nerves.

"Guys, chill! It's not like we're getting married or having a baby!" Harry tells us.

"Yet, young Harry! It'll happen sooner than later!" Summer teases him. Niall walk up towards us, dragging Zayn, Liam, Molly, Shaley, and Louis behind him to join our conversation.

"Harry! I've gotta tell you a secret!" I gently tug Harry's curls towards me and shout in his half hidden ear,"You're a wizard, Harry!" in my sad attempt of a British accent. Everybody, including me, burst into laughter.

"As much fun as seeing Alison tipsy is, do you think we can go?" Zayn asks us.

"Yes! Let's blow this popsicle stand!" I say then lock arms with Shaley and Summer then start walking towards the front exit. The others begin following behind us.

"Wait! What about Bethany?" Liam asks, clearly concerned about the whereabouts of his half sister.

"Eh, don't worry about her, mate. Judging by how she's practically raping that guy in the corner, she'll be safe to have sloppy, unprotected sex later." Niall reassures the not-so-lonely Liam.

"It's not like she deserves to be brought back with us, that dirty hoe bag." Summer mutters under her breath a little too loudly because Shaley and I burst into laughter at her remark. We stop in mid-stride and begin laughing so much we start to double over in laughter.

Yes, this is what happens when we're tipsy. One time at her house when we were 14, we snuck into her mom's mini fridge that she keeps in the basement full of alcohol and got drunk. We spent the whole night giggling over the stupidest things.

Because Shaley and I can't stop laughing, Niall and Louis are forced to scoop us up in their arms bridal style until we're out of the club.

*The Next Morning

-Summer's P.O.V.

I wake up cuddled between Liam and Zayn in the middle of the living room. They're sleeping in only boxers. Holy shishcabob, that's a lovely sight to wake up to in the morning. I look at my body and thank the Lord that I'm still wearing the mini dress from last night.

All of a sudden, I hear a loud thud

from the front door that is just a mere 6 feet from where I'm lying.I jump I jump what feels like 20 feet in the air at the sudden noise which lands me smack on top of Liam.

Liam wakes up and asks in a slow, husky voice,"What's wrong?"

"I heard something at the door and I got scared." I whisper to him.

"Don't worry, Fummerkins. I'll protect you from the big bad monsters outside." Liam whispers back. Liam and I notice the lock on the door starts turning. We both look at each other and he pulls me into his chest so I can hide my face in it. The door starts creaking open and I feel Liam tense up. I hear footsteps enter the flat that stop after about 3 steps in. I peek up and see Bethany standing there, in just a bra and undies while holding her heels and a Bobby pin, looking like she was a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Ewww! Bethany, I don't wanna see my half sister in her underwear with sex hair!" Liam yells and buries his face in my hair.

"What do you mean half sister? I'm Alison's twin, not your sister," She says then heads upstairs to probably steal some of Alison's clothes or sniff one of the boy's underwear. I laugh and realize that I'm still burying my face into Liam's bare chest and that I'm practically laying on top of him. Of shoot, there's only the thin material of Liam's boxers and my mini dress separating our bodies. I pull away and mumble a quick thanks to Liam then scramble to my feet. I walk up the stairs and creep into Alison's room like some creeper. I suddenly feel like Christian Beadles when he filmed the video for his song, Dr. Stalker.

Alle is laying on the bed alone, snuggled up to Alison's only stuffed animal, Eddie the Giraffe. If Alison saw Alle right now, she would probably shot her in the face. Nobody touches Eddie unless they want to die.

I shrug and decide that Alle can fend for herself if she gets caught. I go to Alison's dresser and grab a pair of her skinny jeans and a shirt with Squishy from Finding Nemo on it and then go to her bathroom and take a shower.