Chapter 30: I Spend My Days Shaving Llamas

Y'all are gonna totally kill me when this book ends! But don't worry, I think I might make a sequel..

*Sunday 

-Alison's P.O.V

"Niall, get your Irish butt up!!" Shaley and I sing together while jumping on his bed.

"Go away.." He mutters with his voice sounding deep and husky with his Irish accent.

"Nope! Not until you get up!" We sing while still dancing and jumping around on his bed.

I'm in the middle of doing the wobble on his bed when I land face down next to him on his bed. Shaley isn't so lucky and falls flat on her face onto the floor.

"Nialler, you loser!" She yells.

"Shut up Shaley, you're fine! You're just a wimp," He says sleepily then turns towards me and wraps his arms around my waist and snuggles closer to me.

"You're a jerk." She says then gets off the floor and leaves. In the hallway, she shouts,"Boobear! Nialler's being a jerk face!!"

"Awww! Niall, if you're mean to my Shaleyboo then I'll break your beautiful leprechaun face!" Louis yells.

We chuckle and then Niall buries his face into my neck. We lay there on his bed in a comfortable silence until I ask,"Niall, what did you think when I first kissed you in that old guy's office?"

He spends a minute thinking about it then admits,"I was a bit surprised, I thought I was dreaming for a couple of minutes afterwards.."

"Awww, you're adorable, Nialler," I say then twist arounda little to squeeze his cheeks.

"Whatever, Allibear. What do we have to do today?"

"Uh, I have to go to the airport at 2 and we're doing that Dare or Dare video with the Janoskians after that," I answer him.

He was about to say something else when Liam's voice comes bellowing out from behind his closed door. "Niall! Have you seen Alison? And why is your door locked??" He jingles the door knob.

"Hang on, mate! I'll unlock it! Gimme a minute, I was about to get dressed," Niall calls to Liam.

I look at Niall in panic and he just points to the closet. I sigh and get into the closet. I shut the door just enough so I can see them but they can't see me.

Niall unlocks the door and Liam comes in. He looks a little suspicious.

"Have you seen Alison yet? She's not with Shaley 'cause she's making out with Lou in the living room. And Alle and Summer are taking one last dip in the pool before we turn the heat on it for the fall," Liam says.

"I haven't seen her. Do you think she went for a run or something?" Niall asks Liam and I stifle a giggle with my hand.

Liam looks around the room then says,"Yeah, that's probably what she's doing. Get dressed soon, we've gotta do that video thingy with those Australian guys."

Liam leaves the room and closes the door behind him. I come out of the closet and Niall locks the door again. I walk over to Niall and push him on the bed and kiss him.

We kiss like that for a few minutes until I pull away. "I better go get dressed. I'll see you later," I tell him then kiss his forehead a d walk out of his room.

I walk into my room and grab a pair of Hollister jeans, a blue and white striped off the shoulder shirt, and matching bra and underwear set. I head off to the shower with my phone and the clothes.

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth then strip out of my clothes. I put the dirty shorts and tank top into the hamper then turn on one of the playlists on my phone. I turn on the hot water and climb into the shower. I start singing along while I'm shaving and washing myself.