Chapter 28: Flibber The Mystery Pet

-Alison's P.O.V.

"Why hello there,random pedestrian. My friend and I," Louis points to me," are doing a survey of people in the park and we're wondering if you'd mind answering a few questions?" Louis asks the girl who is still sitting in the sandbox.

"Umm..Sure?" The girl replies then stands up and brushes off her shorts."Lizzie, stay here and play, I'll just be a few minutes." She tells the child.

"Okay, Molls." Lizzie says quietly then continues to play with the sand.

We lead Molls(?) to a bench where we sit down. "What is your name?" I ask her.

"Molly Thompson." She answers.

"What is your age?" Lou asks.

"I'm 19."

"Are you currently in a relationship?" I ask.

"Nope."

"Is Lizzie your daughter?" I question her.

"No, she's my little sister."

The questioning continues for a while with Louis asking all the questions, I take the time to finally look at the girl Liam has chosen.

Molly has dirty blonde wavy, belly button length hair. She's a little taller than me at 5'5". She's wearing a blue, green, and white plaid over shirt that was left unbuttoned above a white camisole, knee length shorts, and Sperry's.

I fade back into Louis's and Molly's conversation when she asks,"Shouldn't one of you be writing this down or something?"

"Oh umm..you see that boy over there?" I point to Liam who's with the others, trying to discreetly watch us but is failing miserably.

"The cute one in the red Polo? The hot Mexican-looking one? The one with the massive curls? Or the hot one in plaid?" She asks me, referring to Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam in that order.

"The one in plaid. Would you.. would you like to go on a date with him sometime? He's not a creeper, I promise. My brother's as harmless as a baby giraffe." I say with a laugh.

"Uh, can I like, meet him first?" She asks.

"Well duh. Go see your little sister and we'll bring Liam over here," Louis says then grabs my arm and drags me towards everybody.

"Sooooo?" Liam yells and practically tackles us.

"Get off and we'll tell you!" I shout in his ear.

"Oh, right." Liam says then gets off of me and Louis then helps us off the ground.

"Her name's Molly Thompson. She's 19, Lizzie is her little sister, she's about 5'5", She hates mean people, and loves turtles." Lou fills him in on what we found out.

"Holy crap, Liam, she's like a female version of you!" Zayn says.

I laugh and say,"She pretty much is, Lonely Liam."

"Yes!" Liam almost fist bumps the air.

"Dog pile!" Harry calls out then pulls Liam to the ground and jumps on top of him. Zayn, Louis, and Niall jump on next. I jump on top of Niall and Shaley jumps on top of me. After a few minutes, Liam finally manages to throw everyone off.

"C'mon Lonely Liam, time to meet your future wifey," I tease him then practically drag him off the ground.

"Wait, what if.. what if she doesn't like me?" Liam asks us.

"Then you'll just have to work hard for her attention, mate!" Harry gives Liam a pat on the back.

"Fine, take me to her." He sighs then allows Louis, Niall, and I to drag him towards Molly, who's sitting in the sand box with Lizzie again. The others follow us as we make our way towards the duo.

"Molly, this is Liam. Liam, this is Molly." Louis introduces Molly and Liam.

"Hello, love." Liam greets her.

"Hi," Molly says in a smile, sweet voice.

"Well, we'll just leave you two to it," Shaley says, obviously feeling awkward.

"Wait! Ummm.... Can I know the rest of your guy's names?" Molly asks.

"I'm Alison,"

"I'm Shaley."

"I'm Louis, A.K.A. Suppperrrmmmannnn! Or y'know, The Sass Masta From Doncaster!"

We go through the line introducing ourselves.

"Alright, byeeeeeee. Liam, we expect you to be home by 6pm, mister." Zayn announces.

"Bye! Nice meeting you!" I tell Molly and Lizzie then walk away with the others leaving, Lizzie, Molly, and Liam alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-5:59 p.m.

"I'm Hommmeeeee!" Liam calls as he walks through the door.

"You're very lucky, mister. You only had one minute to spare," I scold him and he laughs.

"I'm sorry mummy.. We just got caught up in the pet shop, But looky here!" He exclaims then brings his arm from out behind him to show me and Niall something but not giving us a clear view.

"What is that?" Niall asks him, looking at the thing in his hand.

"His name is Flibber," Liam says then finally gives us a clear look at what was in his hand.

I scream at the sight of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woosh! Another update by Smithy G! :3

Soooo.... Whatcha think Flibber is? 'Cause I dont really know lol.

Haha, my basketball game starts soon, it's our first game, so I decided I was gonna update before it 'cause I'm such a nice person!

Sorry it's so short, I'm a tad bit sleepy.

Ifly <3

Vote, Fan, Comment? :)