Chapter 2: Kidnapped by my brother?

I wake up in the morning feeling empty and groggy but ready to pack for England to see my new half brother soon. I walk into my bathroom with slow, turtle like speed and begin to wash my face. I'm in mid-wash when I hear my phone begin belting out the chorus to 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd and I immediatly knew that it was my other best friend ,Sabrina, texting me. I finish washing my face and walk back into my bedroom with the same speed as when I went into the bathroom. 

I flop onto my bed and grab my phone from my nightstand and open the new message:

From: Sabrrriinnnaaaa, The Sexiest Person You'll Ever Meet;)

Aye broski. Shaley told me about what happened last night. Are you sure you're okay? Oh and btw, Me and Shaley already cussed him out multiple times and threatened to sick Toby (Sabrina's brother) on him for breaking your heart. Me and Shaley are coming over around noon to help you pack then we'll do something. 'Kay? Ifly, text me if you need me! :)

I groan at the mention of last night but open a new message and quickly type;

To:: Sabrrriinnnaaaa, The Sexiest Person You'll Ever Meet;)

Yeah, I'm fine and thanks for the love <3 And make sure you bring your bathing suit 'cause we'll probably end up going to the beach:) Ifly back :)(:

I send the message then walked to my closet and began pulling out my clothes and throwing them onto the bed that now looked like it was swallowed by clothing. I then pull my suitcases from underneath my bed and grab a duffel bag from the closet in the hallway. I begin shoving my clothes into the suitcases and all I leave out are the clothes I'm wearing, a bathing suit, and a pair of jeans and graphic tee for tomorrow when I leave. I groan while trying to zip the zipper on one of my neon orange suitcases. 

I end up sitting on it while zipping it up. I then head to my bathroom and begin grabbing all of my hair and shower products and shove them in the duffel bag leaving out my toothbrush, toothpaste, and hair brush. I put all of my shoes into a lime green suitcase of mine with my make up in with it. When i'm done with that, I look at my phone and realize that it's 11:40 so I grab my phone and charger and bring it into the bathroom so I can listen to music while I shower. I put Pandora on and turn on the hot water while I strip out of my clothes. 

I'm in the shower for about 15 minutes just singing when I hear a knock on the door saying, "You're a really good singer!" with a british accent.

I yell," Who the hell are you??" but before I get an answer, the door burst open revealing a well dressed  guy with amazing hair that looked like it was a bedhead.

I scream and grab the towel from outside my shower door and wrapped myself in it.

"Harry! Get out of my sister's bathroom!!!!! She's in the shower!" I hear another voice yell. 

'This must be Harry' I think to myself.

"Get out, whatever your name is! I was in the fudging shower!" I yell at Harry(?) He just grins and backs out of the bathroom.

I grab my clothes from off the sink and go to my room where I realize I didn't have any clothes 

for today. I sigh and lock my door so I have no more unexpected visitors. I grab my orange 

suitcase, unzip it, and grab a pair of denim short shorts and a deep purple crop top with a heart 

on it then zip my suitcase back up. I grab my blue string bikini that I left out and put it on 

underneath the clothes I just pulled out.

Now that I'm fully dressed, I head downstairs to see Sabrina and Shaley hanging out with my brother's band.

"What's going on here?" I question them.

"Oh nothing, we're just taking you to your going-away party," a blonde guy replies right before two of the guys grab me and blindfold me.

-------------------------------------------

I hate this story with all my heart..

So I wrote this on my phone at my friends house so don't hate me for any spelling mistakes! Ifly<3

-Emily