Chapter 21: My Big Dancing Debut

-Alison's P.O.V.

"Alle, you go to the left and grab the pie out of the fridge so you can get Shaley. Zayn, you go

to the right and get the whipped cream balloons out of the closet in the hallway. Harry, you're

going to help me tackle Shaley and Louis." I whisper to Alle, Zayn, and Harry who are hiding

underneath the kitchen table.

"But Alison! I don't wanna mess up my beautimous hair!" Zayn whispers back.

"Would you rather get pelted with marshmellows and eggs?" He nods his head no and I say, "Didn't think so, pretty boy."

Everybody but me and Harry split up to try an attack the others who are wanting to attack us with marshmellow guns, and Lord only knows what else. Harry and I slowly creep out from

under the table and begin to walk into the living room. Shaley and Louis are facing away from us,

and they're looking at Niall and Summer, who are tied to two chairs by some jump ropes.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Zayn sneaking into the room, holding at least ten of the

balloons Louis filled with whip cream. I silently motion for him to begin throwing the balloons in

ten seconds.

As soon as he counts to ten in his head, he launches the balloons at the enemies. When he

runs out, Harry and I run at them while they're temporarilay blinded by the whipped cream attack, and tackle them to the ground. I land on top of Shaley and begin attempting to pin her down, which isn't easy for I am weak and she is stronger than I thought she was and i've known her since 2nd grade. We end up rolling around on the ground until we come close to a pile of raw eggs. I smash her face into it and watch her wipe it off of her face in disgust. I take her moment of distraction to use and look at Zayn who is cowering behind the sofa and Harry who is losing in a fight against Louis.

"Kk" He says

"Zayn! Unwrap them!" I yell the Bradford Bad Boy and point at Niall and Summer.

"Kk," He says then goes to unwrap them.

I see Liam sneaking up behind Zayn with a pizza in his hands, Luckily Niall sees it, and because Zayn already untied him, he tackles Liam to the ground.

"Thanks for the pizza," Niall says to Liam, while sitting on top of him, then takes a bite of the pizza.

"Liam!! You weren't supposed to get caught!" Shaley yells at Liam.

She gets more angry when he just shrugs, so she pushes him down on the ground and begins dragging him away by his leg.

Louis quickly looks around to see that he is outnumbered and gets up to follow them in running away.

"Okay, new plan," Harry says. "Zayn, Summer, you two call the others phones to see where they're hiding. Alison, Niall, go hide and try not to get captured. Alle, you and I will try to capture the enemies!"

Everybody leaves in their little two-person groups. Me and Niall make our way to the kitchen. I tell Niall to give me a boost up so I could climb on top of the refrigerator and hide. I scrunch myself up into a ball and thank my lucky stars that I'm still flexible from all the sports. After Niall sees that I'm not visible, he runs to the closet and throws the door open then bursts into laughter.

He opens the door wider to reveal a very flustered Shaley and Louis.

"Ooohh! Shaley's got cooties now!" I shout then jump out of my very clever hiding spot.

"Shut up, Allibear." Shaley says, still blushing.

"Now y'all can't say anything if you see us kiss!" Niall shouts.

"Game over, we win!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Woop Woop! In your face, losers!" Harry screams when he walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah, losers." Zayn and Summer say as they run into the room too.

***********************

-A few hours later

"Alison! Come make us food!!" Summer and Shaley scream from downstairs.

"Coming!!" I yell back as I pull on a pair of basketball shorts and a 'That's What She Said' cut shirt.

"You better hurry! We missed dinner!" Alle shouts back.

"Get your panties out of a wad! I'm coming!!!" I yell as I put my hair in a messy bun.

I grab my phone and walk down the stairs then go to the kitchen.

"Hey weirdos, what do y'all want for dinner?" I ask the boys, Summer, Alle, and Shaley.

"Offensive!" Louis snorts.

"Get over it. Want me to make some homemade pizza?"

"Yes!" They all yell in agreement.

"Okay, now everybody out of the kitchen!"

They all shuffle out into the living room so I take advantage of the silence and blast some music out of my phone.

'Pocketful Of Sunshine' comes on and I start dancing and singing along as I make the huge homemade pizza.

As I start to dance along to 'Set The World On Fire's by the Janoskians, I start to hear muffled laughing and whispering. Confused, I look around to see Harry, Louis, and Shaley poking their heads into the kitchen and holding their phones up, recording me.

"Delete that video right now!" I demand.

"Too late, love. Check your twitter" Harry smirks.

I pick up my phone to see almost 2,500 mentions, most including the video of me dancing and singing. I read some;

@1DItsGottaBeYou Haha Look at @AlisonLovesMuffins07's way of making pizza :)

@Harry_Styles Everybody retweet this! @AlisonLovesMuffins07 is a BEAUTIFUL dancer ;)

@Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne 's sister, @AlisonLovesMuffins07, is such an amazing dancer! :)

"You three are so dead!" I scream.