Chapter 26: Payback's A Butternut

*Author's Note!* 

Wooo! I've gotten over 5,000 reads! Holy fudge nuggets, that's quite a bit! Thanks everyone for 

reading my story, I didn't expect this many people. Anywho, read my friend's stories?

Torn Between The Two-(One Direction Fan Fiction) by SummieBoo

Another Guy, Another World (A Zayn Malik Story) by CrazyTalented

Unexpected Surprises by Alle_Kyndel 

Thanks guys! <3

-Alison"s P.O.V.

"Alison! Niall! What the freaking fudge did you two do to my beautiful face?!!??" I wake up to Zayn's screaming from his room.

"Nothing. We did nothing to your non-beautimous face!" I shout back.

"Yeah, what she said!" Niall yells from his bedroom.

"Oh yeah, that explains these inappropriate drawings, sayings, and the signatures on my face that say your names!"

"You got those too, mate?!?" Louis butts in.

"Yeah, I got those too!" Liam yells.

"Alison Bethany Payne!" Shaley screams.

"Oh flip! Flippin' fudge flippers!" I quietly curse.

"Ooohh! She used your whole name! Allibear, you're in deep doo doo!" Louis screams.

"Fudge flibbits!" I curse again. I scramble out of my bed and silently open the door. I creep to Harry's room like a ninja and hide in his closet.

I hear Shaley walk into my room and look for me. "Oh Allibear! Come out, come out wherever you are!" I hear her yell for me.

Harry slowly rises out of his bed with drool running down his chin. I giggle at the sight of him. I quickly throw my over my mouth to avoid any other noises spilling out of my mouth. He looks around and I slowly wave my hand at him then put my finger to my lips to let him know that he needs to be quiet. I'm still behind the shutters in the closet when Louis bursts into the room.

"Hazzabear!! Have you seen Allisauras!???" He questions him.

"Nope. Why?" Harry asks.

"Do you not see my beautimous face she and Niall wrecked??" Louis yells. "Oh by the way, you might wanna look in the mirror!"

"Okay? Will due, Boobear!" Harry shouts then pushes Lou out the door.

He walks over to his dresser with a big mirror attached to it. He gasps when he sees what we'd done.

"ALISON WHATEVER-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME-IS PAYNE! HOW DARE YOU STRAIGHTEN MY LUSCIOUS CURLS! LOU! LIAM! ZAYN! SHALEY! SHE'S IN HERE!" Harry yells with tears in his eyes.

A few seconds later, everybody but Niall run into the room.

"Where the freak is that child???!" They yell.

"She's in the closet.." Harry cries and falls down onto his knees.

"Oh my gosh, Styles! Did they do that to you!???" Shaley shouts.

He nods. Liam and Zayn throw the door open. "You are now under arrest! Anything said can and will be used against you in the court of One Direction!" They yell together then throw me over Zayn's shoulder.

"Noo! Harry, you traitor!" I scream and pound on Zayn's back.

"You deserve it for straightening Hazza's beautiful curls!" Louis yells from the ground where he's comforting Harry with Shaley.

Zayn grabs my butt and I scream again and smack his in return. Zayn and Liam walk into Liam's bathroom where they drop me on the floor. I get up to see Niall, duct taped to a chair with a bunch of marshmellows in his mouth that I suppose was meant to gag him. Not have him eat them.

"Niall! Why'd you let them catch you??!! You're the worst sidekick ever!" I shout at him then stick my tongue out at him.

He tries to say something in return but it comes out muffled due to the fact that he has about 15 marshmellows stuffed into his mouth. Zayn and Liam lift me off the ground by my legs and dangle me upside down in midair.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask them, slightly fearful.

"Ummm...." Zayn says,

"You're punishment is.... You have to help me find a girlfriend!" Liam says.

"Awwww... Is little Liam lonely? Lonely Liam!" I laugh," That's your new nickname!"

"Shut up!" He blushes.

"What's gonna happen to Niall?" Zayn asks Liam.

"Er.. He has to go two hours without food, starting now!!"

"What?!?" Niall yells after spitting out the marshmellows.

"Yepp, that's your punishment." Zayn says with a smirk.

"Okay, so we're gonna go change and clean this chiz off our lovely faces. I expect you to be ready in 45 minutes to help me find a girlfriend!" Liam shouts then runs out the bathroom door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So this was just a filler chapter, sorry. I couldn't sleep so I wrote a bit.

Ummm..... So names, there's a new character or two coming into the story. 

Which names?

Teagan

Abby

Addison

Raegan

Annabelle

Kendra

Comment the name(s) you want! 

Vote, Fan, Comment? Please :)

Ifly <3