Chapter 34: Dog Pile!

We won our last 2 basketball games 40-12 && 47-15! We're basically ballin' lol. We have another game on Tuesday, wish us luck?

Read my friend's stories? They're usernames are; CrazyTalented, Summieboo, Alle_Kyndel :)

Super long author's note at the end!

-Alison's P.O.V.

I press the bag of frozen peas to Niall's right cheek and eye. Why the freak can't boys be all butterflies and rainbows instead of 'Oh Hey, Imma slam you against a wall then repeatedly slam your face into it!' I shake my head at the though of the two peasants who beat my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, love. I just got caught up in the moment, I swear I didn't mean to kiss you in front of Liam and those two peasants! I'm so sorry, Alison," Niall apologizes for the 584833599 time.

"Nialler, I've already told you, it's fine! He was bound to find out sometime anyways. I'm just sorry that Harry and Zayn threw you against a wall and gave you a black eye and some facial bruises." I tell him.

"But what if he like, makes us break up or something? I would feel absolutely horrible knowing that it was all because I kissed you.." Niall protests.

"Niall, you're talking about my brother, the kid who forced us to pull over so he could buy a hobo dinner at a McDonald's. I don't think he has the heart to make us break up."

"True..." He says then puts on a look that says he's deep into thought. I take the peas off his face and see that his right eye is already puffing up, which makes him look like Chinese on the right side of his face. (A/N No Offense to anybody, I'm Mexican, my best friends are Polish, and whatever CrazyTalented, Alle_Kyndel, and Summieboo are! I'm not racist)

I laugh and Niall gives me a weird look. "You have the cheek of a fluffy baby chipmunk," I declare then quickly press his lips against mine so he doesn't get mad.

"Aww.. Really?" He asks me, but sounds... excited?

"Are you happy that I said you look like a chipmunk?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Of course, chipmunks are adorable! Here take a picture of me and post it on Twitter!" He digs in the pocket and thrusts his IPhone into my hands. "The code is 6969," He tells me and I give him the weirdest look I can muster."Harry and Lou put it as my code and I never got around to changing it.." He explains.

"Whatever you say.." I sing. I unlock his phone and take 5 pictures of him, shirtless and sitting on a chair in my room.

I get off the camera button thingy (whatever you wanna call it), and get on his Twitter. I put a tweet up with the best picture and the caption of it is;

@NiallOfficial This is what happens when you're too busy texting to realize that you're gonna run into a pole. #StupidPole

I send the tweet and hand him his phone back so he can see the tweet. "So my story is that I ran into a pole? How nice.." He sighs.

Liam walks into the room with Harry and Zayn trailing behind him with their heads hung low. The two butternuts stand by my dresser with unreadable expressions on their faces. I put the frozen vegetables back on Niall's face then place his hand over it so he has to hold it himself. I sit down on the bed and Liam stands in front of me and Niall.

"I have a few questions for the 2 of you.." He says quietly, looking at our eyes. Well, my eyes and 1 of Niall's since the other is coveted by peas. "How long have you two been seeing each other?"

I look at Niall and say,"About 2 weeks now." I grab Niall's hand and lace our fingers together which earns us two groans from the other side of the room. Liam, Niall, and I turn our heads to see Harry and Zayn standing their with apologetic looks plastered onto their faces.