Chapter 39: For Narnia! Part 1

Merry Christmas, guys! Sorry it's. took me a while to update, I'm a loser, I know. Life's been pretty cray cray for me lately :/

Video on the side is CrazyTalented singing, tell us what you think?

It's short because I'm in Florida and I only get internet in certain places. As soon as I get back to Tennessee, I swear I'll write more!

Read my new story, The Bullying Campaign? It's a fan fiction, too! And read Alyssa_Dance's books, too? She's an amazing writer!

-Alison's P.O.V.

"Alison's Mother was found nearly beaten to death in her driveway in California. She is now currently in a chemically-induced coma due to the severity of her injuries." Paul informs us.

The news earns him gasps by everybody in the room including me. I feel tears start to form at the corners of my eyes, if I was able to fully grasp the news, then if pretty much be the Niagra Falls right about now.

"What do you mean she's in a coma?? She can't be! No! I refuse to believe it! Quit lying to us, Paul!" I yell then jump to start hitting his chest with my fists until Niall and Liam pull me back and into their chests for a semi-group hug.

I stand there sobbing into their chests for a bit while the others just stand there awkwardly.

"Ummm... I'll tell you guys the rest later, comfort Alison for now and I'll just come back tomorrow. Stay safe!" Paul yells then I hear the front door slam shut.

After a few moments, I feel everybody's arms go around me, Liam, and Niall in an attempt to comfort me.

*** 1 Month Later (It's like October? I think. I dunno, I'm a bad author! Comment what month you think it should be)

"Alison, Hurry up! The plane will leave without is if you don't hurry your bum up!" Zayn yells from outside the flat.

"Shut up! I've gotta grab some poptarts and a drink then I'll be right out, I swear!" I shout back then hear all the boys chuckle.

After putting my phone in my jacket pocket, I grab two package of S'mores poptarts out of the freezer and two Sundrops for Niall and I to share on the way to the airport. Then I walk to Harry's Range Rover where everybody is seated and ready to catch our flight.

There are tons, and tons of fans waiting at the airport for us. And by us, I mean the boys. They're currently singing 'Magic' for some unknown reason. We get out of the limo and with the help of the security guards, make our way inside the airport with much trouble from the fans.

Paul rushes us through security and the place where you drop off your luggage to the correct gateway since we're flying on a commercial plane instead of a private jet. We get to the gateway right as they announce the last call to board our plane. Paul hands the lady collecting tickets while we run down the corridor that connects the airport to the airplane. Paul follows after all of us onto the coach section of the plane.

"Remind me again why we settled on coach seats?" Harry complains after we all get settled in our seats and we get our carry on bags into the compartments above our heads.

"Because Harry, we've never been in coach before and we ALWAYS sit in first class! You'll be fine," I hear Louis tell Harry.

"Harry, quit being a weenie or I'll shoot you in the face. Like seriously, quit being a baby or else I'll start treating you like one." Zayn teases Harry. Theyre in the row of seats behind us, along with Bethany. It's just Liam, Niall, and I with a random old lady next to Liam in the row in front of them.

I tune the weirdos in the back seat out and lean my head onto Niall's shoulder. Niall puts a blanket over us then kisses my head before draping an arm over my stomach, readying himself for a nap.

"For Narnia!" Louis screams at the top of his lungs. At the sudden noise, I open my eyes just in time to see Louis. Charging a flight attendant with big stick of French Bread.

I quickly unbuckle my seat belt and get up to try to stop Louis and Harry. Liam and Niall are doing the same. Zayn is asleep. And Harry is currently running up and down the aisle completely naked.

--------------------------

Happy belated Birthday to Louis!

Ermagosh guys, this book has over 20,000 reads

So it's short, I know. I feel terrible for hardly updating! I'll finish this chappie with a part two, I guess. This book shall have somewhere betwen 5-10 more chapters before i end it. Tbere shall be no sequel due to the ending this book shall have.

Vote, fan, comment? Ifly!<3