Chapter 20: Twitcams and Major Fans

-Alison's P.O.V

"How does this look?" I ask Niall.

He looks me up and down, taking in my white shirt which has his face in the middle of it surrounded by hearts. My face- which has his name and a heart on my right cheek 'My little leprechaun' is written on my left in eyeliner. My black skinny jeans with One Direction suspenders and white TOMS.

"You look sexy with my face on your shirt." He says with a smile.

"Are you two ready???" Shaley screams from outside the dressing room.

"Yeah," Niall yells back then starts walking out.

I grab his arm and say,"Wait, we've gotta take a picture first."

I pull out my phone and we get in front of the mirror. We stick our tongues out and I turn my head so it looks like I'm licking his cheek.

'Dang, he looks hot even if Harry's face is on his shirt,' I think to myself.

We walk out to meet the others and see them all wearing 1D related clothing.

"Are we ready?" Zayn asks.

"Heck yeah, we're very much ready!" Louis shouts.

We all laugh and Harry hands everybody a pair of shutter glasses with One Direction sayings all over them.

"Holy fudge, we look like gangsters in these," I say.

"Word." Zayn agrees.

We all burst into fits of laughter except for Shaley who looked lost.

"I don't even wanna know!" She yells right as I was about to explain it.

"Well alrighty then. Leggo surprise some fans!" I scream then grab Niall and Harry's hands and begin to walk out of the store.

The others follow us into a mob of One Direction fans awaiting the boys. Halfway through choosing the spots to set up camp, I lose Niall but luckily, I keep hold of Harry's hand.

"Can we stop right here and see if anybody recognizes us?" I ask him once we get towards the back of the almost never ending crowd.

"Yeah sure. I'm really glad I put a beanie on over my luscious locks, if I hadn't, we'd have already been noticed," Harry says while adjusting his beanie.

"That's very true," I say then laugh.

After that, we become unable to talk because the crowd was being so freakin loud. So we just go along with them chanting,"One Direction" over and over again.

"I'm surprised nobody has noti--" Harry shouts until my ear but gets cut off by about a million girly shrieks shouting,"Oh Em Gee! Look, it's Harry Styles and Alison Payne!!!"

We look up to see see a bunch of fans rushing closer towards us.

I grab a brunette wearing stripes, suspenders, and nerd glasses and say,"If you say it was a false alarm, Oh hey Alle!" I notice that it was the girl we had met earlier in the week. "Please! Tell everybody it was a false alarm!!!"

"Guys! It's not them! False Alarm!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

Everybody calms down and goes back to chanting the band's name over and over again.

"Alle, you're leaving with us." Harry says then without giving us a chance to protest, grabs our hands and begins to drag us away.

"Wait, Summer's here with me!" Alle yells.

"Never fear, Summer is here!" The perky, redhead yells as she walks up to us. " Soooo, are we gonna hang out or what???"

"Uh yeah. But first, we've gotta help my friend get ready for a date." I say to the two of them.

"Can we go now?" Harry whines.

"Yes, Harry. Let's go make havoc in London!" Alle shouts then begins leading us out of the center of the mall.

-----------------------------------------

(A couple of hours later)

-Alison's P.O.V

"And that my little Directioners, is why me and Shaley aren't allowed to be home alone anymore." I tell the twitcam watchers.

"Allisauras, quit boring them with pointless stories!" Niall says then pokes me.

"Quit being loud, losers. Anyone have any questions?" Alle says.

"You're the only loser I see, Allecat!" I yell.

"Everybody shush! No more yelling or arguing!" Summer says to the camera,"Anybody have any questions??"

As answers to her question, tons of messages start pouring in. "If y'all could have any superpower what would it be?" I read aloud

"Umm.. If I had any power than it would probably be the power to give everybody anything they wanted." Liam states.

"Liam, you're too nice all the time. If I could have any power, it would be the power to fly!" I say.

Niall says,"If I had any power then it would be the power to have any food I want at any time at all."

"If I had any super power, it would be to change into any animal at any time." Summer says.

"Liam, who was that short chick that's been hanging around you guys?" Niall reads.

"Well," Liam begins,"That short chick is Alison's best friend, Shaley. She's visiting from America."

"Who are the two girls that are with you now?" Summer reads from the screen.

"We're their new best friends!" Alle exclaims.

"Yeah buddy! We met them in the mall." I say with a smile.

"Where are Louis, Zayn, Harry, and Shaley?" Niall reads.

"Well, Shaley and Louis are playing paintball right now. And Zayn and Harry are probably off making children somewhere." I say with a laugh.

"Well, this is rather boring. How about we sing some?" Liam asks.

"Nooo! We sound like dying chinchillas!" Summer and Alle scream.

"I'm hungry..." Niall whines.

"Meow." I meow like a cat and everybody's heads whip towards me.

"Did you just meow?" Liam asks.

"Yupp." I say, popping the P.

We all groan as we hear a knock on the door.

"Well guys, I think it's time to go. We love y'all!" Me and Niall shout in unison then shut off the camera.

Somebody knocks on the door again.

"Somebody get the darn door!" I yell.

"I've got it," Daddy Direction says then makes his way to the door.

"Shut the fridge up!!!" He yells then opens the door."Hello, how may I help you?"

"Er, I have a delivery for Ms. Alison Payne and Mr. Liam Payne" The delivery boy says.

"That's me." Liam says.

"Ok, sign here and I'll bring the box in here." Mr. Delivery Boy says then hands Liam a clipboard which he signs.

Mr. Delivery Boy goes into the hallway and drags in a box the size of Texas in then leaves.

"Well don't just stand there, open the dang box!!!" Alle yells.

"Everybody help! This box is humongous!" I shout then begin trying to open the box. After a bunch of tugging on tape, we open the box.

"Why hello there children!" Louis yells as he pops out of the box.

"Welcome to your worst nightmare!" Shaley yells as she jumps out of the popcorn in the box, holding a hunch of eggs. Louis and Shaley begin belting us with eggs.

"Take cover!!!" Summer and I yell as we hit the ground.

------------------------------------------

My sister is now reading my story, that's weird.

Prepare for a lot of updates! It's Fall Break for me :D

-Emily :)