Chapter 23

It's an hour before the party and there is still a lot to do. For one someone still need to go get the drinks, and not to mention a word about the party when Dr. Saltzman. While the girls are getting ready for the party in Hope and Maya's room they hear a knock. Maya goes to open the door and when she does...

Maya: Mr. And Mrs. Mikaelson...

Hayley: Maya we have known each other for a very long time now please call me Hayley.

Hope: Mom, Dad what are you doing here?

Klaus: We heard what happened earlier we wanted to make sure you were ok.

Hayley: Correction your dad wanted to make sure cause that's all he does is worry me on the other hand I asked if the other wolf was fine, just because I know my daughter.

Hope: For one he stated it and for two how did you get here so fast aren't you two supposed to be in New Orleans?

Klaus: For one we know and for two we can't come and surprise our favorite daughter?

Hope: I'm your only daughter and I got plans tonight to be a normal teenager so tomorrow?

Hayley: Go have fun with your friends we will be coming back tomorrow for the whole day.

Hope: Deal.

The girls met up with the boys to head to the party. When they got there the party has already started. Hope and the girls went to get a drink. When they got to the table they ran into the new kid.

Hope: Hey new kid.

Rafael: Names Rafael but you can call me Raf.

Lizzie: Are you flirting with Hope.

Rafael: Maybe.

Maya: You do realize she is Alfa and you are Beta right??

Hope: I can talk myself you know that right??

Rafael: So what are you the it girl??

Hope: You could say that our group is well known around the school and everybody wants to be apart of.

Rafael: So you are the popular ones?

Lizzie: Kinda, mainly because of Hope...

Hope: What do you mean by that...

Josie: I'm gonna go get more to drink you want anything Hope, Maya?

Maya: I'm going to go with you don't worry Hope I got you.

Hope: Thanks Maya.... So Lizzie what do you mean mainly because of me?

Lizzie: Oh nothing just that you are Mikaelson, and they would rather than be your friend then your enemy.

Hope: Or not to be known.

Lizzie: Ya.. haha

The girls are started to laugh while Rafael looked at them really confused. Josie and Maya came back shortly after they saw the two girls laughing and Rafael looking confused.

Maya: Let me guess they started to finish each other's sentences they started to laugh.

Raphael: How did you know??

Josie: It's what they always do.

Rafael: Also before they started to laugh Lizzie mentioned Hope being a Mikaelson and that's why people are scared of her why is that.

Hope: Oh because my family is the oldest vampires alive... Well technically they are the first vampires ever.

Raphael: Now I'm really confused.

Hope: Well this is a party and I'm getting drunk tonight heck I'm getting tipsy so we can tell you everything tomorrow at lunch not breakfast.

Maya: You won't be here Hope.

Hope: Oh ya so they will explain everything tomorrow cause I got family plans tomorrow.

Lizzie: Wait does that mean "everything"

Hope: I'm going to party well you figure out what you want to tell him or you can come party too and figure it all out tomorrow?

Lizzie: I'm her to party.

Hope: Ok let's go.

Rafael: Do they do that a lot?

Maya: They have a weird friendship no one can explain.

Josie: Yea and I'm Lizzie's twin and we have known Hope the same amount of time.

Ethan: Don't worry I used to date Hope and yet Maya and her have this super weird connection where they could change the subject at any moment in the conversation and everyone else is confused of what just happened.

Rafael: Wait who are you and when did you get here?

Maya: My annoying twin brother Ethan.

Hope: Ethan!!!

Ethan: Hope!!! How drunk are you?

Hope: A little I think I don't know come dance with us.

Ethan: who's us?

Josie: Her and Lizzie.

Ethan: it was nice meeting you see you around, meet up later girls.

The squad was around in the woods partying having fun and being drunk. It was getting late so Maya, Lizzie, and Josie was looking for Hope cause Maya left her keys in the room and Hope has the only other keys to the dorm. Hope was in the woods with someone else. When the girls found her she was making out with none other than the new wolf himself...

Lizzie: HOPE ITS GETTING LATE WE HAVE TO GO TO BED!!!

Hope: Ugh... Bye got to go.

Rafael: Bye.

The four girls made it back to the dorm and passed out... When they woke up all had a major headache so Hope went into her bathroom to grab the meds but found none.

Hope: whose room did we crash in last time?

Maya: I think the twins' room, why?

Lizzie: Cause the meds are in there.

Hope: Wait where is Josie?

Josie: Right here sorry I woke up early and remembered that the pills where in my room from last time so I went to go get them and on my way back I was stopped four times.

Hope: Let me guess Penelope, Rafael, your dad oh and my mom wondering if I'm ready to go.

Josie: Ok for one yes to all and for two how did you know?

Hope: Pen's red lipstick on your cheek, you smell like cider and pine which is what Raf smells like but I also smell the Bayou which means my mom and your dad I guessed.

Maya: Wow even hungover she is still a badass.

Lizzie: You could say that again.

After they talked a tad bit longer they all got dress and ready for the day. Maya, Lizzie, and Josie went to find the rest of the group to figure out how they are going to tell the new wolf everything. While Hope went to the headmaster's office to tell him that she was going out with her family.

Wow 5k just wow... Sorry for the late update I was really hating everything I wrote but hope you enjoy like comment what do you think is going to happen oh and there are a few more chapters left I don't know how many more but I'm running out of ideas. But after I'm done with this book I might do another fanfic I don't know yet.