Chapter 4

Hope was on her way back to her room to meet the twins when she was pulled into an empty room and lips attacked hers, and she knew who it was. She fell into the kiss and when they pull away...

Hope: Really Pen someone could have seen us.

Penelope: I've been wanting to do that all day. 

Hope: Why cause you couldn't wait for tonight?

Penelope: That and what happened last night.

Hope: What part? The part you kissed your ex a.k.a my best friend then kissed me, or that I kissed Rafael and I seemed more into him than you.

Penelope: Mainly the second part also where are you going in such a rush?

Hope: Oh thanks for reminding me I have to go see the twins before Lizzie destroys my room... See you later?

Penelope: Why would Lizzie destroy your room?

Hope: Cause she found out what happened last night... So tonight yes, no, maybe so. I got to go before they come looking for me.

Penelope: Yeah see you tonight.

After Hope gave Penelope a quick kiss she went straight to her room where she knows the twins were already there waiting for her. As soon as she walked in Lizzie went to say something, but before she could Hope said a spell to make her mouth disappear then said another to soundproof the room so no one can hear what they are talking about. When Hope was done she ket Lizzie speak again...

Lizzie: What the hell Hope...

Hope: Ok for one it was part of the game and for two I knew you would act like this that's why I didn't want to tell you.

Lizzie: Ok far enough. So what took you so long to get here.

Josie: Yeah we were about to start a search party for you.

Hope: Oh... yeah... um... I got stopped by your dad he had questions on where the um... extra chains where just in case we had another mission to go on.

Lizzie: Liar we were just with our dad and we messaged him if he knew where you were.

Josie: He said he last saw you in the gym with Rafael talking about last night.

Hope: Fine I was stopped by you know who, who was also asking about last night ok?

Next thing you know Hope's phone goes off. When she looked at it and saw it was a text from Dr. Saltzman.

Alaric- Hey you up for a mission...

Hope- yeah better than the convo I'm in right now with the twins

Alaric- OK?? Meet me by the car in 30?

Hope- ok see you there 

While Hope was getting her bag ready the twins started to question her.

Lizzie: What are you doing we were talking?

Hope: Sorry mission don't know much, but I got to get going we will talk when I get back ok?

Lizzie: What about our talk?

Hope: It's gonna have to wait Liz 

Josie: Do you know any details?

Hope: Nope.

Well Hope was finishing getting ready the twins decided to leave since they weren't getting anything from Hope tonight. After Hope knew the twins where gone she pulled out her phone to text Penelope.

 Hope- Hey sorry can't come over tonight last min mission with Dr.S

Penny- ok😢 where you going 

Hope- don't know yet message you when I get back ok😏😉😏

Penny- ok talk later than😘

Hope- ok😘

After she is done she throws her phone next to her bag on the bed and walks to her closet when Lizzie walks in.

Lizzie: Sorry I forgot my phone

Hope: It's ok... hey I'll message you and Josie later ok

Lizzie picks up what she thought was her phone and opens it not paying much attention and then realizes that it is Hope's phone and why Hope didn't want Josie to spend the night.

Lizzie: Is there something you want to tell me, Hope?

Hope comes out of her closet with her hoodie and sees Lizzie holding her phone...

Hope: Oh crap...

Lizzie: Please tell me Penny is someone else that does not go to this school and who we call Satin A.K.A. Penelope?

Hope: Ummm...

Lizzie: HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON!!!

Hope: Look I'll tell you everything you want to know when I get back with your father, but I really got to go. And please for the sake of both of us DO NOT TELL JOSIE.

Next thing you know Josie walks in looking for her sister.

Josie: Don't tell Josie what?

Hope: Shit Josie you scared me. what are you doing here?

Josie: Looking for my sister. Now don't tell me what?

Hope: Nothing it's a surprise and your SNOOPY sister almost ruined it I'll talk to you both when I get back, but right now I got to go BYEEE!!!! 

Hope grabbed her phone from Lizzie and her bag off the bed and then went to go meet Dr. Saltzman at the car. When she got there he was not there yet so she texted Penelope to be on the lookout for Lizzie cause she found out. When Dr. Saltzman got to the car they hopped in and started out for their mission.

A/N: What do you think will happen will Lizzie tell Josie or will Hope come clean to her. Also sorry for the late update I got stuck in the middle. I hope you like it so far and sorry for the lack of Rafael... And Thanks For Reading!!!!!!!!!