Chapter 22

On the mission Hope and Dr. Saltzman picked up a new wolf and a human that saw to much. While they were driving up the driveway Hope pulled out her phone to let the Saltzman twins know they were on their way with a new wolf.

Super Squad

Hope- hey new wolf alert coming up the driveway now

Lizzie- Josie and I are already outside waiting

M.G.- does he know that you are Alfa or no

Hope- I think that he doesn't even know about the super natural yet so please take an easy on him LIZZIE

Ethan- well us wolves are waiting for you in the gym

Maya- ya Jed is getting anxious again

Hope- I'm almost to the front of the school oh and what's going on about the party tonight

Kaleb- talk later about it it's almost done planning thanks to Lizzie and the only thing we need is the "fun juice"

Hope- I'll send one of the wolves to get that right now I need to go

After Hope put her phone away they reached the front where they saw the twins waiting for them. Hope knew what was coming since they brought back a human but she really had to get to the wolves before Jed starts something again.

Hope: Lizzie, Josie this is Rafael the new wolf and speaking of wolves I really need to get going.

Dr.S: Hope I might need your help.

Hope: Okay I'll meet you in your office but right now Jed is...

Dr.S: Go deal with that meet me in my office in about 20 ok.

Hope: Deal oh and I put a list on your desk I need you to look at.

Dr.S: I deal with that later see you in 20.

Hope: Make that 30 you know how Jed can be.

Dr. Saltzman nodded his head while the twins took Rafael on the tour, Hope ran to the gym, and Dr. Saltzman took Landon to his office. When Hope made it to the gym it was just in time.

Hope: ENOUGH!!

All the wolves submitted to her but Jed. He's just mad cause Hope triggered her wolf first and got Alfa before him.

Hope: Now you all know when I'm not here Maya and Ethan are my seconds so they start training until I come now can someone tell me why I'm getting texted while out getting a new wolf that Jed is being difficult?

Jed: I can speak for myself.

Hope: Then please do.

Jed: I want to be Alfa.

Hope: And why would you want that.

Jed: Because I believe I would make a better Alfa than you.

Hope: Pick the time and place and we can figure out who is stronger.

Jed: Right here right now.

Hope: Deal... Maya text Dr. S I'm going to be late oh and then text the nurse and have them be ready for a badly injured wolf.

Jed: And no witch powers aloud.

Hope: ok let's get started.

While the two are fighting the twins came up with Rafael to show him the wolves, but instead saw a fight. So they went up to Maya and Ethan to figure out what is happening.

Josie: Hey Maya hey Ethan what's going on?

Maya: Oh Jed wants to be Alfa so Hope told him to choose a time and place and he chose now I already texted your dad to let him know and the nurse to let them know oh and the group chat for y'all to come and watch Jed get his ass handed to him on a platter by Hope.

Lizzie: take a breath Maya.

Rafael: Wait what is going on.

Maya: So you must be the new wolf welcome.

Ethan: Hey I'm Ethan and this is my twin sister Maya and the chick fighting is Hope.

Rafael: Wait I thought she was a witch?

Maya: Oh she is and a wolf oh and a vampire... Well technically she's not a vampire yet she would have to die we think we're not so sure but ya.

Ethan: She is a tribrid the only one of her kind and our Alfa.

Maya: And our childhood friend.

Josie: We met her when she was seven and clicked right then and there.

Maya: We met her when we were 8.

While they are talking Hope got Jed to tap out with him having a broken nose, and about 20 other broken/ dislocated bones.

Hope: Two of you take him to the nurse's office and have them fix him up the rest of you listen to Maya and Ethan I have to go clean up and meet with the headmaster.

While Hope was walking out of the gym she saw Josie, Lizzie, and the new wolf Rafael.

Hope: Oh and this is Rafael the new wolf... Oh and I'm Hope the Alfa here if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Josie: Do you need help Hope?

Hope: Yes please you might need Maya cause the adrenaline is wearing off.

Lizzie: MAYA!!! HELP!!!

Maya: HOPE!!!

Maya ran over to the twins and Hope to help her to the nurse's office. Ethan texted Dr. Saltzman what happened while keeping an eye on the other wolves. When Dr. Saltzman got the message he got Emma to come in and watch Landon and ask him questions about Rafael. When he got to the nurse's office he saw all the Super Squad members and the wolves.

Dr.S: Someone tell me what happened.

Maya: I texted you what Jed did after she won the adrenaline wore off and she collapsed.

Dr.S: Is she going to be ok?

Nurse: She is going to be fine in about an hour or two.

Lizzie: Great cause we have our mission after sleep over tonight.

Josie: Yea we can do it with just Maya but it's not the same.

Maya: Yea it doesn't feel right when Hope's not there.

Hope: Like the nurse said I'll be good as new by tonight.

Ethan: Yea with your tribrid healing Jed is going to be on bed rest for a week.

Maya: That's what he gets for messing with a tribrid Alfa who wasn't even fighting at full strength.

M.G: How do you know she wasn't fighting at full strength.

Lizzie: You've been friends with us how long now and you still can't tell when she is not fight at full strength?

Kaleb: I've been here less and I can tell the difference.

Hope: Well get out let me rest the more I rest the faster I get better I'll meet up with you all later.

A/N: hey look what I got done I was bored so I wrote you a chapter hope you like the changes so far!!!😁😁 Oh and congrats to our new president elect Joe Biden and our new female vice president elect Kamala Harris!!